18

Once you were home Bambam walked in. "Staying the night again?" Your mom asked as she pulled you into a hug. Bambam shook his head. "I have detention early in the morning tomorrow." your mom let out a small gasp. "My gosh! What did you do now?" Bambam laughed. "I was skipping class...that is it" your mom hit his arm playfully. "Well thank you for returning my daughter! Bye now" he waved as he walked out. "Y/n, go to your room. I have a guest here right now." You tried to get a peek but she pushed you. You pouted as you closed your door. You tried listening in, but their voice kept changing...alot. You gave up and went to sleep. When it was morning you heard what sounded like crying from dowmstairs. You quickly dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. After you tied your hair up you ran downstairs to see a stranger comforting your mom. "Miss...please don't cry over this! I'm sorry I didn't think this through" he looked small. Very skinny. His cheek bones stood out to you the most. "I'm sorry! It's just...she never has had as many friends as she does now! My goodness....what was your name again?" She wiped her tears and smiled at him. "I'm Mark." You didn't really know a Mark. You walked out revealimg yourself. Mark nearly jumped once he saw you. Your mom looked at you. "Y/n! Why did you never tell me aboutthis young man! Is he like your boyfriend?" Mark started laughing. Your mom waited for an answer. "Actually mom, this is my first time seeing him." Mark waved at you. "Im Mark. I go to the same school as you, it's nice to meet you" he smiled. His smile was contagious. "You've met one of my friends, his name is Lucas. I just came by to see you" he smiled even wider. You looked at your mom and she slowly walked out the room. Mark stepped forward. "Mine and Lucas' friend...well he likes you. You haven't met him, but he really thinks you're beautiful." You stood there a little shocked.