101

What I did next honestly still surprises me. Without even thinking clearly I grabbed the knife and held it at the man blocking the door. He went to grab for a gun, but when he realized he didn't have one he ran off.

You left the house as fast as possible, but when you were maybe 2 blocks away a truck pulled over. It was Chan. "Y/n oh thank god!" He pulled you into a tight hug. It was hard to not hug back, so you did.
"Channie?" You mumbled. "I got a message from a random number...it worried me so bad I tracked down the sender and came here for you" He pulled away from the hug and cupped your face. You were close to tears by this point. He used his thumbs to wipe your eyes and kissed your forehead. "I figured you'd be strong enough to get out on your own...I called the police and they're gonna be arresting Yoongi for this." You only nodded. He picked you up and sat you down in the truck. "Y/n...I know you hate me but i'm always gonna be here no matter wat alright? I...I really care about you." He got in and drove away.

It was kinda crazy how fast everything was solved. Yoongi was arrested and mom was quick to heal. I was so scared...I thought I was gonna be dead, but Yoongi really only took 30 minutes of my time. I guess thats what he gets for trying to be a criminal high schooler.

A few more days had passed and you felt ready to return to school. The insecurities that usually fill you with doubt had surprisingly washed away today. Mom spent a good amount of time picking an outfit, so you had to wear it. You got dressed and looked in the mirror.

It was honestly a very cute outfit to me

It was honestly a very cute outfit to me...it felt kinda flattering really. The curves I grew to hate really made the outfit pop...well I thought so at least. I hae to admit the way my legs fills in the pants felt cute, and the top was very flattering...overall it wasn't painful to dress nice. I went downstairs and waited for a ride.

When you thought of it you completely forgot about the argument between you and Bambam. When it hit again you realized him leaving would leave a big mark. He had been there since forever and now hes judt gone..? Someone knocked and in hopes of it being him you ran and opened it. Chan, Seungmin, and Felix were standing outside. Felix let out a loud squeal and hugged you. "My gosh y/n you're gonna be stealing so many hearts today!" He ran off inside looking for your mom. Seungmin and Chan both stared silently at you. "..guys?" You waved your hand in their faces. "Ah- y/n your outfit is very cute...i'm gonna go check on your mom" Seungmin walked past you, his cheeks all sorts of red. "Wow y/n I don't know who prayed for this but I have to thank them...you look gorgeous." Chan went in, almost grabbibg your waist then stopped. "Ah- someones here to talk to you.." He walked inside and to your mom. Bambam was standing there. If Chan and Seungmin were staring horribly, Bambam beats them in this situation. He was staring at every inch of you. A small smile formed at the corner if his mouth as he stepped forward. "Y/n I would've never expected this...i'm proud of you.." He looked so happy but sounded so sad. "Bambam I can't stand this! Please all im asking is you forgive me...I need you by my side and you know it" you pleaded. He didn't say anything, he only hugged you and sighed. "I'm glad you said that...I was waiting for you to say something."

All of you walked to school after they checked on your mom. It was clear they had favorites haha. "Y/n you're so gorgeous!" Yeji shouted as she ran over. "Thank you- wow thats so flattering coming from you!" You giggled out. From a distance Lisa and Jennie were watching in disbelief. They couldn't stand seeing you happy snd it was clear. Yugyeom was watching too, but not with them. "Guys shouldn't we head to class?" Chan said, clearing his throat. He didn't say much on the way to school, but it was clear something had been bothering him. As the others walked off, you and Chan stayed behind. "Chan can we talk?" You asked. He nodded and led the way to a private area. "I feel like you're upset with me.." You were scared to say it but once you did it was a good thing. "Oh god no! I'm sorry- this look just really caught me off guard. I felt like an idiot the way I was smiling, so forgive me for stopping" he said with a slight chuckle. You hugged him right then and there. Nothing really led up to it, but it all felt very right. "Chan thank you for making me feel beautiful." You moved away and kissed his cheek. "You're very beautiful y/n" he said in a slight whisper. His tone had dropped to a serious one, but it seemed he felt embarrassed after. You giggled. "You're handsome Chan." The words felt so simple to you, but his reaction said different. He was smiling so big, his cheeks turning slightly pink too. "Oh don't be cheeky...come on lets get to class." He said. You both went to class and sat the the table. It was nice being here with them.

I have another fan fiction in the process! Its 'Karma' A Lucas fan fic of the mafia type. Please check it out <3

Thanks for reading!

His chubby girl (Bang Chan X Reader) DISCONTINUED/REVAMPINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara