84

As you picked up the bowls many thoughts came flooding in. What would he do if you didn't keep it to yourself? Did he honestly live nearby or did he just use that excuse...unless he moved just for this? Who knows. He seems unhinged and violent. All that was important is the fact that he could've been the last person Youngjae saw. You sat on the couch and watched TV just for a little. Chan walked in after an hour and a half. "Hey y/n. I brought lunch for us" he set the table with the food and ate. Food is the last thing you've been concerned on. With all thats been going on, it was inevitable you would be stress eating. This is a new house with not as much snacks as your mom fed you. Chan was much different. He kept fruits and vegetables more than your mom would. His only snacks were granola bars are organic gummies and baked chips. Your mom would've laughed at the sight of slightly healtheir snacks. So yes he did have snacks, but no snack that fit your cravings. "Y/n? You gonna eat? I mean not that it's a choice" right. After a glance at your growing stomach you only shook your head at him and grabbed an apple. "I'm not all that hungry, mind if I steal an apple?" He shook his head and ate his full meals as you ate the apple. Felix and Changbin came home a little later. They had eaten out together and they too, brought you a meal back. "I saw this on the menu and when I ate it I KNEW you had to try it too" Felix exclaimed as he scribbled your name on the box. Changbin was washing the dishes, for some reason counting them. "Guys I had already brought y/n lunch-" Chan said. "Yeah well a girl can have 2 lunches if she wants Chan" Changbin said. "At least y/n washes her dishes" he huffed out as he put the dishes to dry. "I don't-" you said. Had he been counting to know who left dishes? Chan gave you a look. One that relayed all sorts of emotion really. "I don't believe in um...leaving my messes for others to clean" you grabbed a waterbottle and walked off to your room. It's not a sure thing, but it feels like they're stuffing you on purpose. All this food is ridiculous and now that you've been reminded of the importance of maintaining your weight, they wont have to spend so much for your meal. Back to square 1.

Thanks for reading!