88

No way. Really? Now? Of all times?!

You wiped your face aggressively and cleared your throat. Waiting a few more rings then answered. "Lucas? It's been a while since I've heard from you.." He gave a light laugh. "I'm sorry about that y/n!  I wasn't sure what to say or how and all, but tonight I just felt the need to say something" wow maybe there is someone looking out for me up there. "So...y/n how have you been?" Ha...what a great question. Not so great while i'm just coming out of crying. So I cried. Yet again. He was very obviously alarmed by the random outburst. "Hey...hey y/n I need you to take a breath please.. We can talk it out we have all night if you're willing" he sounded so calm and so soft. God I hate boys. I nodded completely forgetting he can't see. "Y-yeah...sorry Lucas" you laid down and got ready to tell him the full truth.

"Lucas...I know.. We don't talk much and that we aren't close but im so glad you called.."

"Y/n you're worrying me"

With a small laugh "I've just never felt so alone in my life Lucas.."

"Y/n you can tell me anything and everything ok? Whatever you need to let out and I wont tell a soul"

"i- ..i-i don't feel beautiful Lucas...in fact I feel strongly the opposite. I see other girls like Nayeon or even Lisa just absolutely gorgeous girls and i'm just nothing compared to them? I mean im not even skinny nor do I have great skin....i feel disgusted even thinking of eating Lucas...i've struggled with eating disorders before and I can really see it happening again...which is ok.. I already survived it before.. Right? Am I disgustibg for fesling this way at all?"

"Y/n look...I know you will enough to know you are your own greatest enemy. You knock yourself down the most and it hurts seeing that. You're beautiful ok? Way more than beautiful at that...and who cares if you're skinny or not? If a guy really liked you he would make you feel beyond gorgeous...he would treat you like royalty at that! But...a man wont bring you happiness y/n I just need you to see what I see- a beautiful woman. These feelings are all normal and most people go through it at some point in their lives and I think you should go easy on yourself...youre not disgusting in any way." 

"..thank you for talking to me...i'm not talking to any asshole guys I swear. Its only a me thing" 

"Tomorrow wear that one top you wore on our date. If you want to feel beautiful I promise even if you dont agree you will get numerous stares of approval and admiration"

You laughed a little " maybe...How have you been? Found a lucky girl hmmm?"

His voice raises a few pitches, "Whaaat? Me? A girl?  Pfft- ..yeah I did-  she's absolutely amazing"

And so even against his will you both spent the next hour and a half talking about his girlfriend and your life. A whole hour passed and a new mood switched. As it got late you both hung up for bed.

Rip to Moonbin. He was a beautiful soul, may he rest in peace. Prayers to the family and arohas who are hurting.

Thanks for reading!