48

You shook your head, "I don't want to talk about him, ok? We haven't talked in years and I don't want this to be the reason why." He rolled his eyes "You do know he's the only reason I talked to you, right? He's the reason Bambam is your best friend. Yes he may have done some shitty things, but you act like he hasn't changed your life." He was kinda glaring at you. You shook your head "No..he didn't care about me, ok?" He scoffed "Fucking hell y/n! Not everything is about you, ok? You're not the only person living in this world, so stop thinking you know everything. Mark only ever wanted the best for you." He walked away, his shoulder bumping into yours. You watched him and felt a bit of pain. Your once good friend hates you all because of your stupid brother. You didn't know why everyone was suddenly asking about him, but it scared you. You felt like they all knew something you didn't know. Youngjae always knows everything. You could talk to him...but not after getting mad at him. As you stood there thinking of your brother...you could only remember the bad things. All the times he hurt you. Soon enough tears started to roll down your face. Your chest heaved up and down as you tried to keep your sobs quiet. You heard footsteps coming towards you. 

"y/n?"

Any guesses of who it is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for reading!