TW: MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDER

You were throwing things all over the room, sending things flying and breaking. Ripping up shirts and pants and even books. Shattering each mirror one at a time.

This is what mom has been putting up with? A slob serving her dinner and leaving with her appetite or what?! Chan lived with this for over a few months. God this is disgusting. Its hideous. Its gross!

The rest of that hour was spent with you laying on the floor crying in a ball. Just crying your heart out really. It hurt knowing what you felt wasnt real. Before you could even think anymore a foot nudged your side. You sat up quickly wiping at your face to be met by Mark. He was kneeling by you, more worried than ever. "Y/n is everything ok? Did you get hurt?" He was checking you for any injuries. His face slightly changed at the sight of old self harm scars...it had been his first time seeing them. Mark looked around the room and at the mirrors. He can be a detective with how smart he is. He pulled off his shirt and put it on you. "I um..." Before he continued he plopped down next to you. "I'm assuming you looked in the mirror and didn't like what you saw.."

I didn't respond to anything he said I only listened. A few key words suggested he was telling me I was pretty. I have no reason to be insecure I guess. I wasnt listening. I was only hugging him and nodding as if I was. "i need you to realize you're better than you think" with that last remark he got up and started cleaning the mess I made...god what a stupid fit. I got up and started helping him, but he picked me up and layed me down instead. "I can take care of all this, ok? You rest up...some guy said he'd be here in an hour for you" he said as he tucked me in. I could care less about this mysterious guy coming for me. At this moment it was just nice to think of having my brother...again. It was comforting. I love him.

After a nap you woke up and saw only about 20 minutes had passed. Since somebody was apparently coming for you, you got ready in a hoodie and jeans. You waited a bit. And waited some more. Then there was a knock. When you rushed to open the door it was a bit confusing to see Yoongi there.. He had clearly done bad things and clearly made you out to be a next target too. Why in the world is he here.

Thanks for reading!