100 ❤️

TW: SMALL SELF HARM MENTIONS

"Yoongi?" It was clear that you were confused by his present. So much so that he only pessed a finger to your lips and held his hand out. He wasn't speaking or giving any direction so you didn't do anything in response. In a hint of frustration he grabbed your hand and pulled you to his car. "Wha- hey what the hell??" The second you got in his car somebody blindfolded you. "Don't say a thing and this will be a lot easier." The way he said it was almost a growl. You nodded and stayed quiet.

Around me in the car I could feel at least 1 other person besides me and Yoongi. We drove for a good amount of time then stopped. The other person got out and we drove some more. It was scary...I felt I was being driven to my final resting place against my own will. We stopped again and Yoongi got out. After some time he opened my door and held my hand. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

Yoongi guided you into a building, but you couldn't see until you were inside. When he took off the blindfold you were expecting a dungeon or weapon filled room. Instead you were met with a normal looking house. Visibly confused you looked at him. "What? Can't a guy take a girl to his house without giving away his address?" He scoffed as he made himself some coffee. You weren't tied up or anything it felt a bit weird. Just roaming in somebody elses house completely free wasn't something you'd do. Before you could even take a step though he spoke out. "I need to clarify some things, and you aren't leaving until i'm done so please take a seat." He sat on a couch and gestured towards the other. "No." You said. There was so much confidence behind it, it kinda felt embarrassing. He raised a brow and gave a slight smirk. With a single snap the front door was now blocked by a well built man. "What the hell!" The frustration and confusion of the situarion was getting to you. "I said i'll explain myself first y/n...don't try to be brave now." He gestured towards the other couch again and waited. So you sat down admitting defeat. "Good good...now listen. You think I killed Youngjae don't you? Or that Yugyeom is working as a henchmen for me or something right?" He wasn't necessarily wrong. The way he got your address could've been Yugyeom...he did take a picture of it a while ago. "Maybe I do. What does it matter?" You huffed. Yoongi only scoffed at your attitude. "Well you're wrong. I'm not a murderer or anything like that y/n. I'm only a spoiled asshole." He took a sip from his coffee while rolling his eyes. As if that's any better.

I looked around. There was no other exit. The front door was blocked and he didn't seem to have a backyard. "I'd say you can leave, but maybe you know too much." He interrupted my thoughts. "No no- thats kidnapping isn't it?" Isn't it?? He laughed- well cackled. "As far as mother dearest is concerned you're only staying with a friend for a sleep over! Well thats what I told Mark"

He smirked some more and got up to pour out his coffee. "No-" you tried to argue, but he was right. As if right now theres no way anyone can know where you are. As you pulled out your phone and unlocked it, he snatched it from you and turned off your location. "Y/n don't you listen? I'm not letting you go, i'm an asshole why would I?" He threw your phone off to the side and sat in front of you again. "Chan feels betrayed y/n...he's been stayibg home as much as you without any medical excuse. I noticed some changes on him though...some scars.. New scars really. All along his forearm. Just because little stupid y/n found out her best friend forever didn't want to talk with her." He was right.

So right it hurt. I pinned my blame on Chan when he had nothing to do with anything Bambam said. It was ridiculous and looking back at it I can't believe I let myself say any of it. I felt do trapped in that moment. I was stuck in Yoongi's house and all he seemed to want is to remind me of past flaws.

"You're so pathetic y/n" he mumbled. A knife was set in front of you, pointed at you. "Don't you feel disappointed in yourself y/n? Feel a bit stupid y/n? Why would anyone like you get to live?" He walked behind you and leaned down into your ear. "Do it. I dare you." He laughed into your ear and walked off. You were left alone with a knife and a blocked door. Well what do you even do at a time like this?

Author here!  Would love to announce a soon to be released book, "Karma" if you're interested I will be leaving updates here on the story! Also thanks for helping me reach this far!  I feel so accomplished seeing a 3 digit number fjdnrn its been so challenging but fun! Thanks to those who have stuck by since chapter 1! WOOO 100 CHAPTERS!

Thanks for reading!