86

You got up from your seat and rushed back to your room. Locked the door and all. Mark is the last person you'd have expected to give a care about this. Shoot it even surprised Felix from what you gathered. In a moment of pure self pity and disgust theres only one thing you should do.

I was sweating and crying and shaking. Chan cared but I care about his image of me.. I don't need to embarrass myself in front of him all over again. Felix would probably cry at the actual thoughts.

You melted into the bed hugging yourself as the tears calmed down. As much as you wanted to be alone you just...didn't want to be alone. What to do. Who to call. Who knows? Is this just a moment for you, y/n?

BAMBAM! I dialed his number in as fast as I could, except he managed to answer faster than I expected. "Heyyy" he sang out, only to quickly stop once he heard my sniffling. I wanted to hold it all in. Wanted to keep all the pressure down and put on a brave face. The problem is I just can't do any of that. "Bam- I don't feel great right now...Mark just-"

What in the world am I hearing?

Loud music. Party music. People screaming and cheering and drinking. He's at a party. My best friend...is at a party and didn't tell me a single thing at all? Not even a forced invite? No friendly peer pressure..? "Ah um...nevermind Bam i'll figure it out on my own, see you at school monday" I hung up before he could speak. I know he would've argued, and I don't feel like doing all that today..

You rolled onto your side and hugged yourself some more. Then rolled to your other side and did the same. Chan and Mark were still arguing, Changbin now involved. Do they even care? Or is it just the pressure of making sure somebody is ok? You tugged at the question more and more. Not the best idea but it's all someone can do when they're alone and insecure.

Does anyone...even love me anymore?

Thanks for reading!