26

Bambam looked at you. "I don't think that's a good idea, y/n." You turned to him. Jackson leaned forward and nodded in agreement "Yeah, I've only ever heard bad things about him." You shook your head "Well he is really nice to me, and I haven't heard bad things about him. Probably just rumors." You crossed your arms waiting for another smart come back. Bambam shifted in his seat to face you. "Where was he when you were getting beaten up in the restroom?" You opened your mouth to speak, but got interrupted. "Beaten up? By who?" Bang Chan asked. Jackson leaned in curious as well. "Who else?" They both exchanged looks. "I swear Youngjae ruined things when he broke up with Jennie." Jackson groaned before leaving the classroom. Bambam and Chan sat quietly for a long time. "Did you like the dress?" You looked up at Bang Chan. "Yeah she did! Look at all the pictures she sent me!" Bambam said pulling out his phone. The teacher ran over and snatched it. "Seriously? Haven't we gone over this before Bambam. No phones in my class!" She took his phone and placed it on her desk. Bambam pouted. "I'm glad you like it. My sister was desperate to get rid of it. It was from one of her exes." You felt bad for the girl. You have never been in a relationship, but if that's all they lead up to, what's the point? Bambam looked at you. "Don't forget to ask about Johnny. You wont regret it, if you ask me" With that the bell rang and you left class, already looking for Lucas. When you found him he looked upset. "Hey Lucas, can I ask you something?" when you asked he jumped up quickly. "Of course!" you thought about the question. What if Johnny is someone they don't like? You shook off the thought and asked "Do you know Johnny?" when he heard the name his eyes lit up. "Do I?! He's one of our friends! I haven't seen him in forever. He kinda moved away though, after him and Taeyong had a fight." You stood there a little confused. "A fight? About what?"

Thanks for reading!