More Janken

You spoke with the only other girl at the table, "So, how are things going with Koichi, Yukako?"

She blushed as her mind drifted to thoughts of the silver haired boy, "Well, you know... good. Just the other day we-"

"Oh? Y-Yes, I won!" Exclaimed Rohan as he took a seat in the green chair, leaning it back on its hind legs. "Take that! I've never been so happy to win at janken in my life!"

"So immature..." Commented both Josuke and Okuyasu in unison.

That didn't stop his cocky grin, "No, winning against a brat is the best feeling there is." He laughed like a mad man.

The silver haired kid shook in his anger, concerning you enough to ask about it, "Ken, are you alright?" He didn't respond and just stormed off.

Rohan gave his lap a pat, "You can just take a seat right here, (Y/N)."

"No thanks." You called over a waiter to order yourself a drink. As they went inside to get it, Rohan stood up to prod at your shoulder, "Careful, Rohannie. You might lose your seat."

"That round of janken was done under the impression that I'd get both prizes." Spoke Rohan, not even acknowledging your use of the nickname Reimi had called him before. So much for trying to irritate him with it.

"And you want a kiss, right?" He hummed in affirmation. You turned your head and kissed the knuckles of his hand resting on your shoulder. "Okay. Done." He was annoyed to be sure, but surprisingly didn't do anything but grumble under his breath as he slouched back into his chair at the empty table.

Half an hour later, you had finished your drink while talking with the others. "Well, I'm going to head to the book store. The series Santana and I are reading together just released their next novel. It was nice hanging out with all of you."

Rohan, from his own table, stood up. "I was just thinking of going there for some more reference material. What a coincidence. Let's go together." You mentally groaned but took no action to stop him from trailing behind you.

When you reached for your book, a small hand got there first. It was the kid from before, "Lady, I wanna play Rock, Paper, Scissors again with the manga artist. You gotta help me, or I'll take this book."

A sigh ensued, "Rohannie, Ken wants to play Rock, Paper, Scissors with you."

He was skimming through a book about plant composition, "I already beat him twice, why does he want to lose again?"

"I dunno. But he has a hostage."

"What?" He shut his book and tucked under his arm as he looked at what was happening, "Oh. Your book. Wouldn't you want to get it yourself? I thought you hated it when I intervened." He pulled out his wallet to see if he had brought enough yen with him, cursing under his breath when he found himself a mere one hundred yen short.

Noticing this you gave a different offer, "Usually I do, but I'm making an exception. How about I pay for that book of yours in return?"

"Fine." Grumbled Rohan, tossing you his book as he stood in front of Ken. The kid jumped up to his feet, ready to play his favorite game. "Janken... Rock!" The manga artist's fist pummeled straight into the child's face, knocking him to the floor. "I've had enough of this brat! Bother someone else!" You picked your book up off the ground and walked over to checkout.

Ken laughed to himself, "I won. See? I finally won! I chose paper! One win, two losses!"

Taking the paper bag with the books off the counter, you turned to see a white mist being sucked from Rohan into the kid's hole in the side of his face. Heaven's Door emerged and its neck was grabbed by a metal being. Presumably the kid's Stand.