Baby Shark

"What are we going to do, Bucciarati? Are we going out to sea?" Abbacchio wanted confirmation from his former capo on what was going to happen.

"No, let's not follow the channel just yet. This is our chance. We're going to use it to defeat that enemy!" Decided Bruno. "The boss wasn't expecting our betrayal, which means there probably aren't that many members of his elite guard here. If we defeat them now, I'm sure we'll be able to get through the seas of Venezia just fine."

Mista nodded along, "I see. You have a point."

"I agree." Added Abbacchio.

Giorno gave his input, too, "Very well, Bucciarati. If you say so."

You glanced over to Narancia who seemed quite relieved with how things were going, "Yeah, leaving now might give a chance for more of his elite guard to group up and attack us later down the line. So I agree as well. Let's take care of them now."

"Abbacchio, could you use your Moody Blues to replay what happened?" Asked Bucciarati.

"Yeah, sure. Where do you want to start? From when the soup was still on the table?" Abbacchio and Bruno started to walk over to said table, but Narancia stepped in front of them and let out a scream. "What the hell, Narancia?"

"Guys, the enemy's over there!" The Ghirga looked like he started to point behind Bruno and Abbacchio at the water, but his finger suddenly shifted toward the bathrooms.

Abbacchio followed the pointed direction with his eyes, along with everyone else, "Over there? You mean the restaurant's bathroom?"

Mista still had his gun out and walked closer to the restroom door, "Narancia, you damn well better have seen something this time!" Clearly he seemed to be losing trust in his teammate.

"Yup, I did!" Narancia immediately covered his own mouth again.

You spoke up on it, "Guys, I don't think Narancia saw the enemy in there. I still believe something's stopping him from saying the truth."

Bruno folded his arms, "We'll search it anyway. There's no harm in that. If that fails we can check around the table."

"Okay..." So you followed the others into the bathroom.

"I don't sense anyone here..." Mista walked further in, peaking through all the stalls.

"Let's at least figure out what the enemy looks like. Moody Blues!" Abbacchio brought out his Stand. "Transform into whoever was in here a few dozen seconds ago, and pursue them!" The numbers on its forehead started to go up.

Narancia burst into the restroom, one hand over his mouth. He turned off every sink so that a single drop of water couldn't escape the faucet. Then he grabbed a bunch of paper towels to wipe off any liquid that was left. But he screamed when one of the sinks turned back on again.

"Over here." Abbacchio neared one of the toilets with his Stand floating next to him. "Moody Blues is transforming!"

Narancia ran into the same stall and just started pissing into the toilet. "Look at me! Look in here!"

"What the hell? That's disgusting!" Shouted Abbacchio, revolted at the sight before him.

"Gah! You shouldn't be seeing this, (Y/N)!" Mista immediately covered your eyes.

You let out a long sigh. The image already seared into your mind, "I think... you're a little late." And now having witnessed two of your teammates take a leak, you hoped that didn't mean the number would increase. But hey, at least Giorno wasn't drinking it this time.