I Got Your Back

"Um... hey... Rohan." You took a seat on the wooden bench as the others were all crowded around the previously paperfied people, making sure they were okay, "Did you need something?"

"Come to my house... now." He sounded exhausted. "Alone."

"But why?"

"I don't have time to tell you right now. Just hurry!" He shouted into his phone.

You took another look at the small crowd in front of you and sighed, "Alright. I'll be there in a few." He hung up and you shoved the phone back into your pocket. You walked over to Yuya first, giving him an appreciative smile, "Thanks for the help."

"Don't mention it... and uh... I'm gonna go now." He was a bit disappointed in himself for leaving the whole fight to you, so he decided to head back to his girls to feel better.

You broke away from the group, mostly unnoticed aside from Santana. "Where are you going?"

You tried to sidestep around him, "To Rohan's place. He needs help with something, I think. Maybe it's another Stand attack. The enemy has been pretty active today for some reason. You can stay here with Josuke and the others if you want, or report the incident to Jotaro and Kakyoin. Hopefully whatever it is won't take too long."

It took some time, but soon enough you had trudged up the front steps of Rohan's house and rang the doorbell.

"It's open. Come inside." Called out the mangaka.

So you swung the door open and stuck your head in, "Rohan? Where..."

"Over here, (Y/N)." He had huddled himself up in a corner of the room. His knees were pulled up to his chest and he covered his ears with his hands.

"Oh." You stepped into his house and walked in front of him, "So what's the problem? You didn't tell me anything over the phone."

"I'd like you to help me. I'm being attacked by an enemy Stand." He seemed pretty desperate.

You took a step away from him, taking a quick glance at your surroundings, "What?! Where?!"

He started to stand up, his back still pressed against the wall, "It's on my back. It's possessed my back."

"Really?" You attempted to get a glance over his shoulder, but he continued to stay firmly pressed against wall as he shuffled alongside it. "A Stand that attacks backs? It's so bizarre it almost makes sense."

"Yes. It's a very dangerous Stand. I'm not sure what I should do. But I can't show it to you. Or else it will kill me by ripping my back off and transfer onto you!" He gasped, "See? It's talking! It's this thing, (Y/N)!"

You shook your head, "I'm sorry, Rohan, but I can't hear it. It must be a Stand that's only affecting you. For now, at least."

"Well isn't that great!" Rohan harshly spat the words out, laced heavily with sarcasm, "The corpse of the Stand's precious user is up there. Maybe it'll have a clue to help us figure this out." He slid along the ground before propping his legs onto the forth step of his staircase, his hips raised in the air. The palms of his hand and the top of his head still touched the floorboards. "Climb over me, and go ahead."

"Okay..." You shimmied around his body and made it to the top of the staircase. He climbed up behind you, his back still facing the ground. His flexibility was honestly impressive. You glanced over the second floor, "So, where is it?"

"What are talking about? He should be right in that hole over... What?!" He once again shimmied along the ground to the wall opposite the railings. He pointed into the hole, "Right here, (Y/N)!" He reached in and pulled out a Barbie sized man, "Look! This is Misazo Kinoto! He had the life sucked out of him, and he dried up!"