Dang, He Be Packing

"Polnareff, I get that you mean well." Jotaro knew the French man spoke from experience. Heck, he knew all too well it was true. "But I really think it's safer this way. Her mom can take care of her better than I ever could. She probably hates me already, anyway."

"Of course Jolyne's going to hate you if you keep abandoning and ignoring her. The point is that you still have the time to mend that relationship." You let out a long sigh, "And she's probably going to attract trouble no matter what you do. She is a Joestar, after all. I wouldn't be surprised if she so happened to get a Stand one day, in which case there would really be no way of stopping it. Stand users attract other Stand users, after all."

"Wait a second. Is Jotaro's daughter is named Jolyne Kujo?" Asked Polnareff, though he didn't wait for a response. "Does that mean she could also have the nickname of JoJo?"

"Her mom does call her that sometimes." Mused Jotaro. "I never did, though. It'd be weird to call someone else by my own nickname." He glanced down at the watch on his wrist, "Shit. I gotta go feed the dolphins. I'll make sure to call the others later, so don't worry about it. Bye."

"Bye!" Polnareff cheerfully waved at the phone as the call ended. Even if Jotaro couldn't see the action, "Say, (Y/N), why do you think he was feeding dolphins?"

"He's a marine biologist, remember? And I think he just likes to swim with the fishes." Looking around the table at the mainly confused faces, you switched back to speaking Italian. "That was Jotaro."

"So are you going back to Morioh or not?" Rohan wanted you to make a decision already.

"I think..." You let out a small sigh, combing through your hair with one hand, "I'll go back. This was just a trip. Morioh's my home."

"Fair enough." Giorno placed his teacup on the table. "It's been a pleasure knowing you, (Y/N). And thanks to you I was able to meet my father. Well, my real father."

Bruno placed his hand on top of yours again, "Yes, I'm glad I was given the opportunity to get to know you. I'm sure your friends back in Morioh miss you very much. They're lucky to have you. My own life has been so much better once you became a part of it, and I..." He cut himself off, adverting his gaze. "Never mind. I just hope you get to be happy."

"Why are y'all saying your goodbyes right now?" Mista leaned back in his chair, making it lean on the two back legs, "She's not leaving yet, is she?"

"Is there a specific time you wanted to leave, Rohan?" You looked at the manga artist.

The manga artist shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe next Friday?"

Risotto shook his head, "Friday's no good. That's game night."

"Game night?" Rohan found it absurd. "Fine. Then we'll leave on Saturday instead. We'll get some plane tickets ahead of time. Then once we land we can get tickets for the train that leads to Morioh."

"But can't you guys just take a private jet or something?" Mista figured you had the money. "She is the owner of the fabled Speedwagon Foundation, right?"

"Passione has a few planes of their own, too." Recalled Giorno. "So there shouldn't be any problem in getting a means of transportation. So you can just fly out when you want to."

"Oh!" You clapped your hands together. "Would any of you be against me keeping Coco Jumbo as a pet? I just think Santana would absolutely adore him."

"That's not a bad idea." Agreed Wamuu, "They also have a decent lifespan compared to many other creatures, so he'll have plenty of time to befriend him."

"And don't forget." Polnareff lightly elbowed you in the shoulder. "We need to freak out that Josuke fellow."

"I don't see why you wouldn't be able to take Coco Jumbo. After all, Giorno is able to make more of them with his Stand, right?" Bruno was referring to the moment down in the basement when fighting Diavolo.