Shots Fired

As Prosciutto walked away, you tried to talk out a plan with Pesci, "That fishing rod is your Stand, right? You should attack me with it. That way if Mista fires in his bullets they won't think we've just been chatting. We can also knock over a few bottles and things, make it seem like we've really been duking it out. Alright?"

"I-I don't want to hurt you, (Y/N)..." Pesci seemed conflicted. He then looked in the direction Prosciutto had left in, "B-But if it's for the mission, I can try. I just need to be more confident like big-bro says!" He started to wind up the reel to bring in the line from wherever it had been before. Then he flung the hook toward you while mumbling an apology. It slipped straight into your hand.

"Sorry if I say anything too harsh. Just remember, I'm acting. So don't take any of it to heart." You brought out Dio, who didn't exactly seem happy to see you still working with La Squadra. "You get what's going on, right?"

Dio did a quick look around the area, "I can read the situation well enough." The vampire glanced toward the door, "It sounds like Mista just exited the turtle." He proceed to grab a bottle of wine and smash it against the countertop, getting some of the red liquid on Pesci, "Hah! Is that the best you can do? You think that will be enough to stop I, Dio?" The vampire took it upon himself to start the show.

"Y-You've barely even seen what I can do yet! I-If you don't stop my Stand in time you'll be killed!" Pesci's voice was a bit shaky, but it wasn't terrible. And the hook in your hand started to slither up your arm.

You kicked over a chair, creating a loud thud, "Shit! He's stronger than we thought! Dio, this bastard's Stand will reach my heart if you don't do something!" You could now hear the sound of quickly approaching footsteps. Mista was probably running. Dio wrapped a hand around the pinkish Stand thread and gave it a solid tug, "F-Fuck!" You cried out, as the hook actually cut through your arm in Dio's halfhearted attempt to remove it. And even then, the hook slipped right back in.

"What did I tell you? You can't get rid of it!" Pesci seemed to be getting the hang of it now, but for his safety, it was best that he not seem to be in attack mode as Mista entered. "Huh?"

"Get your Stand out of (Y/N), you little shit. Or else I'll snap your neck." Dio had put Pesci in a light chokehold just as Mista slammed through the door to get into the room. Pesci quickly shut his eyes and went limp, his Stand slipped out from your arm before fading.

"(Y/N), are you okay? I heard the fighting!" Mista took a good look at what was going on, "Oh thank goodness, it seems like you took care of him. I guess I was just worried for no reason."

You wiped your forehead with the back of one arm, as if all the fighting had caused you to break up a sweat, "Whew, yeah. It was a pretty tough fight, but we just managed to defeat him. He was strong, but not strong enough." Dio then set Pesci down, who was currently pretending to be unconscious.

"Oh, so I guess it's all over then? Although..." Mista paused to think back on something, "The Stand he was using didn't seem to be the same type as the one making everyone older. And there's a cup of ice on the counter. Don't you think that the user would probably be immune to their own ability?"

Your right eye twitched a bit, annoyed. You were kinda hoping he wouldn't realize any of that stuff and you'd all be able to move on to the next part of the mission. But you gave a smile and said, "That's what I was thinking. He probably has a partner then."

Pesci's hand moved a smidge on accident, and Mista took notice, "Gah! He moved!" He pulled out his gun and aimed it at the green haired man, "Don't worry (Y/N), I'll take care of it!" And he fired his gun.

Your eyes widened in panic until the bullet froze in mid air thanks to Dio's ability. "Thank goodness. I was freaking out for a second there."

Dio smirked, "Oh, I definitely noticed. So, what do you say?" He held his arms out, waiting for you to do something.