Drugs Bad

"What?! How?!" Fugo had just heard that you were all heading to La Squadra's territory in order to get the desired information. But he was sure that they had all been killed, except for maybe the leader. Had they gotten some new members or something?

"All of them except for Illuso are alive." You explained.

"And they're all the better for it." Proclaimed Sheila. She was the one driving at the moment.

"But I don't understand." Fugo was still confused. "How? We killed them!"

"That's what I heard at first, too." Doppio was staring out the back window. "But it turned out they were working together to fight against..." He stopped as he looked at Sheila, knowing he couldn't say the truth. "...someone."

Fugo was shocked, "So everyone was in on this except for me? I could've sworn they were really trying to kill us back then."

You gave an awkward little laugh, "Well, um, they were actually trying to kill you guys at first. I made deal with them to work together but there was a few misunderstandings that got sorted out eventually. But I didn't tell the others until we were on that boat together. They were a bit upset at first, but now even Giorno's okay with them. It's not like we were trying to leave you out."

"Hey. Fugo." Narancia floated in front of the blonde, deciding to switch up the conversation, "You know how I have a new teacher now?"

Fugo had heard him mention it not too long ago. "Um... yeah?" He supposed it made sense. After all, he hadn't exactly been around. But he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. "I think you called him Cars? Like the vehicle?"

"Yeah! But with a K. He's a mostly naked guy who has, like, super awesome hair and he's probably even smarter than you are. He's super old, though, and I don't really get what he says a lot of the time." The Ghirga tried his best to describe the Ultimate Being.

"...what..?" Fugo was envisioning some sort of nudist elderly man with great hair. Half of him wondered if Narancia was just lying to try and make him feel bad. The other half was wondering who the hell Bruno had hired.

"Yup. And one time I thought that (Y/N) was an enemy so I started shooting at her with Aerosmith. But Kars was able to block every single one of my bullets so she and Risotto ended up being okay. I can't shoot any bullets now that I'm (Y/N)'s Stand, though. So that's a bummer." Narancia was just confusing Fugo even more.

"Oh, yeah! I was there when that happened!" Doppio knew what the Ghirga was going on about. "That was because I threw the knife over the cliff at you guys!"

"Okay, seriously. Who even is this kid?" Fugo gestured at Doppio.

You couldn't exactly ask Sheila to plug her ears while she drove. You took out a piece of paper and a pen from the glove compartment. It wasn't easy trying to describe the whole double personality thing in a paragraph, but you managed somehow. Then the note was passed to Fugo.

He read through it. Then he read it again. Then he flipped it over, looking for a clue that said this was some sort of joke. Realizing there was nothing else to be found, he just slumped into his seat in disbelief. "I guess it explains why it was so difficult for anyone to find out... you know..."

"Haha... yeah..." Doppio scratched the back of his neck.

"We're here, everyone." Sheila pulled to a stop outside a rather nice looking, two story building.

"Great." You got out of the car and jogged over to the front steps. You knocked in a specific pattern before letting yourself in. It was clearly not your first time visiting La Squadra's base. You'd go over every so often just to hang out. Usually just chatting with Risotto since he's the one you tended to get along with the best.