To the Train Station We Go!

It wasn't until your copy moved fully out of your view that you could move your limbs of your own free will. You ran to the nearest pay phone, slipping in a coin as you tried to call up Jotaro's room, 324. He didn't pick up, though, and it went straight to the front desk instead.

"Hello, this is the Morioh Grand Hotel. How can I help you?" Spoke a lady with a fake niceness that really only came off as annoying at the moment.

"Have you seen a man in a white coat and hat? I need to speak with him."

"He just left. Do you want me to leave a message for him?"

You let out a sigh, "No, it's fine. Thank you anyway." You quickly hung up the phone. Now you'd have to find a way to get to the train station before Hazamada and his Stand. You didn't want to just hitch a ride on Kars during broad daylight. That would arise way too many questions from the onlookers who had just decided to show up now.

You started running down the the street as you recalled what you believed to be the quickest route to the train station. But you honestly hadn't even been to the station before, and it's not like you had studied maps of Morioh in your spare time. You were pulled back by Kars as you moved to round a corner that Tamami rounded from the opposite side at the same time.

His eyes lit up when he saw you, "(Y/N), I just found something that might be related to a Stand user. I was going to tell Koichi and the others when school ended for the day, but I guess I can just tell you now since you're here."

"I'm sorry, but I really need to get to the train station before Hazamada does." You spouted the words as fast as possible as you moved around him.

"Wait, you already know about Hazamada? Oh, shit! He's already attacked you hasn't he?" He started to jog at your side to continue the conversation.

You nodded, "Yes, he made a copy of me with his Stand and it's going to try and kill Jotaro at the train station. I have to get there quickly."

Tamami contemplated for a good while whether or not to speak up. He wasn't the type to go to a place where he knew he could be in danger, but ever since his loss to Koichi he decided he'd become a new man. "I have a scooter bike. It's not the fastest but I should be able to get you there faster than someone who's walking."

You skidded to stop, bumping into Tamami must have been lucky after all. "Okay, good idea." You followed him to his vehicle and he swiftly took a seat as you got on behind him.

He placed a helmet over his head, before started to swerve along the streets of Morioh. "I won't be able to help all too much if it comes to an actual fight, so you'll be on your own in that regard."

"Fair enough, Tamami. Your Stand isn't particularly combat based anyway. And I wouldn't ask you to just throw yourself into trouble." Your eyes widened a bit as you drove past your copy and Hazamada. They no longer seemed to be in any particular hurry. They were holding hands while... talking to each other? You and Tamami exchanged looks as you both wondered if you had seen that right. You could've sworn that Hazamada's face flushed red the moment he saw that the real you was looking at him.

The ride got a bit bumpy for a moment as the scooter bike went over some train tracks. He then pulled up to sidewalk right in front of where Jotaro was sitting on a bench glancing down at his watch.

"Thank you so much, Tamami!" You got off the vehicle and waved to him as you ran over to Jotaro. He nodded and gave a two fingered salute before driving away.

The Kujo stood up and walked up to you, "So, why'd you want to meet at the train station to talk and not your place? Has your home been compromised or something?"