Swim Party

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Mista pounded his fist down on the thick layer of ice covering the surface of the water. After you had taken Ghiacchio into the water, it had frozen over. Which left you without a way out. "Shit! Why did she do that?!" He pulled out his gun and started shooting at the ice, but it barely even made a dent.

"I don't think that's going to work." Giorno crawled out of the car, sitting on the hood while clutching his arm that lacked its hand.

"Damn it!" Mista stuck his face up against the ice, "I can't even see anything down there! That bastard! I'm going to kill him!"

Giorno frowned, having a pretty decent idea of what you had probably done. "You and me both." He put a hand over his heart, where he could feel the connection the two of you shared. The feeling that he believed was fate's way of saying you were supposed to be on his side. It had been fine when he thought you hadn't been helping La Squadra because you wanted to. But he knew clearly now that it wasn't the case. Why couldn't you just be satisfied with himself and the team you already had?

Mista's eyes widened and he covered his mouth, "She's not going to die down there, is she? She just joined Passione! She can't go like this! There were so many things we haven't done yet. A-And Narancia will cry for weeks."

Giorno started walking across the ice toward land, "Let's just get the disk for now. It's the least we can do."

Mista blinked rapidly trying to get rid of any wetness in his eyes, "Y-Yeah..."

...

As you had pushed Ghiacchio into the water with you, you gargled, "Freeze it." While hoping you were coherent enough that he understood.

He nodded slowly before going through with your request. Freezing the surface of the water. Now, you were very much aware that a good conversation couldn't really be achieved underwater and Ghiacchio was someone who's life kinda depended on breathing.

Dio, albeit very annoyed about it, listened to your order to freeze time. You took the moment between time to move Ghiaccio and yourself behind one of the supporting pillars of the bridge and out of the others' view. And then, time resumed.

Ghiaccio took a second to realize what had happened. And, showing that he had some trust in you, the armor he wore because of his Stand dissipated, leaving him in his regular clothes. He adjusted his red glasses, "So, you really didn't betray us? The others didn't seem to think you did but I wasn't all that sure." You nodded and then he got all up in your face, "Then why the fuck didn't you pick up the phone?!""

"I can't just answer every time it rings. My whole team would know that I'm working with you guys." You gently pushed him a bit farther away from yourself. "And... well... Giorno kinda confiscated the phone that was given to me. But that reminds me..." You pulled a pen out of one of your pockets, "Do you have any paper on you I could use?"

"Yeah..." He pulled out a little notepad and ripped out one of the back pages before handing it to you. "But why?"

"Just taking notes for Bucci." You started to scribble down what was going on.

"Oh, okay." And then the previous information you spoke of started to sink in, "But you seriously let the newbie figure out you were betraying the boss?!" Whisper shouted Ghiaccio.

"No. It's more so that I'm betraying the boss because of him. His goal in the first place was to overthrow the boss. I agreed with his goals and then I thought teaming up with you guys would be a good idea. But..." You let out a long sigh, "Neither Bucciarati or Giorno seem to agree with it."

"I can't believe it. Is the rest of your team going to turn traitor, too?" Then he shook his head, "Whatever. I'll just ask what I need to, then. Has anything new happened with the boss or Trish?"