Smooch

"Okay. All of you are very adorable, but it'd be much appreciated if you could leave us alone for the time being." You said as you took the cat off your shoulder and placed it back on the ground, careful to not let it's claws rip through your clothes. Wamuu took the Birman off your head and set it back in the tree.

Rohan let go of his sketchbook, leaving it hanging by the strap around his neck again. "I appreciate the assistance, (Y/N)." He continued scooting against the wall. "I wouldn't have been able to use Heaven's Door on all of them, and that could have resulted in my defeat."

You sighed as you dusted off some cat fur, "Don't worry about it. But I still can't believe that a Stand whose only ability is to talk would be so dangerous and cause so much trouble." Your eyes then fell on the familiar postbox. Only a few more feet to go. Good.

Rohan's eyes widened slightly, Cheap Trick spouting more nonsense about how he would never be removed from the Kishibe's back. "Hey... (Y/N)... Do you want to see what kind of Stand it is? Here, just let me show you." He looked almost as though he had lost his mind, taking a step away from the wall and walking a bit farther down the road. Which told you he was playing the crazy card, and you knew just how you were supposed to react.

"R-Rohan?! What are you...?!" You stuttered out the words on purpose. Rohan finally took a few steps in front of you, showing his back as he laughed. For the first time, you were allowed to see the little gremlin hanging onto him.

"Now you've lost it!" Exclaimed the enemy Stand, "I guess you've finally realized its no use going to Jotaro, either!"

"Jotaro?" Rohan let out the last remnants of a chuckle, "We weren't heading there in the first place. I was headed here. I was just so happy to finally make it that I couldn't help but laugh."

"What are you yammering about? You finally showed your back to someone! I'm now going to possess (Y/N) (L/N)!" Cheap turned its spiky toothed face to you.

"You know what?" You took a step closer to Rohan and his back, "I don't think you will."

"Cheap Trick, you turned around here. Even if you didn't turn around because you knew what this place was, because of your ability, you had no choice but to look (Y/N)'s way." Gray hand reached past you, latching onto the enemy Stand, tearing it from Rohan's back. "It's true that if any Stand tried to get rid of you, no matter what it was, it would return the damage to me. But there was something that could grasp onto only you... Something that'll only take those who look back. Something that'll only take your soul!" The Stand cried out pitifully, begging for mercy where it would find none. "Now, I don't know if Heaven or Hell actually exist," Heaven's Door tapped Cheap Trick's face, "But just in case, I'll write it in for you." With a strong gust of wind, the surrounding darkness seemed to fade. The strap on Rohan's satchel snapped and it dropped to the floor, skidding slightly behind him.

You walked over to pick it up. Matching his pace, you held it out for him, "Here you go."

Instead he pulled you closer to him in a side hug, "That was one intense Stand, even if all it could do was talk. Thanks for being there to make sure it all turned out alright. I might have been killed on the way here otherwise." He ruffled your hair as both of you stepped back into normal Morioh.

"Have you made any progress yet?" Reimi spoke up, her loyal dog at her side.

Rohan pulled out his compilement of photos from the bag you were still holding, "This is all we've managed to find so far." He started to flip through the pages.

"Wait." She has stopped at a photo of Kosaku and one of Hayato following his dad. "Something feels off about them."

"Right. I meant to ask about this. They're your neighbors, right (Y/N)?" Inquired Rohan.