Convince

"I mean, everyone back home misses you. Don't you think you should come back?" After hearing you say that you weren't so sure if you wanted to leave Italy just yet, Rohan had taken up the role of convincing you to go.

You had sat around at the dining room table. A few others, being the Bucci gang and Risotto, having gathered to listen in and provide their own insight.

You pursed your lips together in a small frown, "I'd visit still, for sure. Call from time to time. Again, it's not set in stone. I'm going to talk it over with Santana first."

"Hmpf." Rohan let out a huff of air. "Maybe you'll realize how much you miss it once you go back. You've missed out on some things. Like, I don't particularly care about it, but Josuke's going off to college soon to become a police officer. Would you really wanna miss that?"

"No... I wouldn't." You hadn't even known that Josuke had picked what he wanted to do for a job already. Leading you to realize that you had already missed out on some things while in Italy. But you supposed the job only made sense, since his grandpa had been one, too.

"A police officer?" Asked Abbacchio, shaking his head. "And you were saying the Josuke kid is Giorno's, I dunno, great great nephew or something?"

You shrugged, "Or something."

Rohan gave an annoyed glance directed Abbacchio's way, not liking how people kept butting in during his conversation with you. "Anyway, there's also Tonio's. He misses seeing you at his restaurant every week. We could go on another date there once we get back.

Giorno spat out the tea he had been drinking. "W-What...?"

"Is there a problem with that, Giorno?" Now Rohan had his eyes narrowed at the don.

"No..." The Giovanna calmly dabbed away at his mouth with a handkerchief. "I suppose there isn't." He didn't have any problems with you leaving, either. He'd gotten over himself by now. You were free to do whatever you wanted.

"But you're dating Rohan?" Asked Bruno, worried, perhaps. "I wasn't aware you were already in a relationship with someone."

"I'm not. He's just confused."

Polnareff put an elbow on the table, a grin spreading across his face, "I mean, screw this Rohan guy, you and I should go on a date." He seemed happier as of late, having slipped back a little into his more bubbly and playful self. Now that he wasn't in constant fear of his life and missing nearly all his limbs, there was no need for him to be so serious all the time.

"So, like, I'm all up for some good food. And y'all have been really hyping up this Tonio guy's place." Mista leaned on the back of your chair. "Why don't we all just go to Morioh? I want to taste this apparent heaven on earth."

Bruno gave a half hearted laugh, "I'm not so sure it's a good idea to leave Italy when we're still rebuilding Passione. By the time we return, someone else might have taken the empty throne." He was sitting to your right, and he put a hand on top of yours, giving it a light squeeze, "Not that I don't want to see you again." He wanted to make that clear. Because he truly cared about you, and wasn't exactly glad to know that he probably wouldn't be seeing you again for a while if you left. "Once things settle down, we should definitely plan a trip together."

You gave Bruno a small smile, you'd definitely miss him if you left, maybe even a little bit more than everyone else, "Yeah, we should. And, I mean, didn't you promise Narancia that you'd take him to Polnareff Land?"