Soul Swapper

Bruno was first to collapse. His body falling over with a resounding thud. Others soon followed.

Giorno instinctually grabbed your hand, "(Y-Y/N)! Something's wrong..."

You turned around to look back at the others. "Risotto, Prosciutto, Mista, and Trish... They're all asleep, too." The others were in the turtle being partially smooshed by Mista. Neither you nor Giorno would know if they were awake still or not. But the turtle seemed to be, at least. "But this feeling..." Your body started to slump over and your eyelids just felt so heavy. Maybe... maybe it'd be all right to close them for a while.

"Wh-What's going... on...?" Giorno's hold on you tightened as he also gave in to the irresistible pull of sleep. There was just the quiet tapping of Silver Chariot Requiem's feet as it slowly but surely began to make its way out of the Colosseum away from everyone. The Golden Arrow being the only thing in its hand.

...

"Wh-What? Did I fall asleep?" You were awoken by the sound of Giorno's voice.

As you came to, you could feel the pitter-patter of raindrops. When had it started raining? As you pushed yourself off the ground, you were startled by the sight of what was in front of you. A pair of hands that were most certainly not your own. But you were still a bit groggy, so surely you were just seeing things. And these long sleeves... had Abbacchio lent you his top or something?

"What... happened?" Trish held her head in one hand. She glanced up at the sky. "It's already dawn."

"Yeah, I'm not sure why, but it seems like we've been asleep for a few hours..." Giorno began to roll up his sleeve to check his watch only to see blood coating his hands. "Wh-What is this? Are my hands wet? Is this blood? (Y/N), you need to wake up! Something 's wrong!"

"What are you talking about, Giorno? I'm already..." For the first time since you had opened your eyes that morning, you actually took a look at what was around you. It seemed as if it were your own body laying on Giorno's lap, who was trying to shake you awake. Not to mention, your current voice was much deeper than your own. And the strand of purple hair falling into your face helped seal the deal. Somehow, you weren't in your own body anymore, but Abbacchio's.

Your body's eyes shot wide open, landing immediately on Giorno's face. They let out a scream, pushing the blonde away, "What the fuck are you doing Giorno?! Stay the hell away from me you brat!"

Giorno stared at your body, confused, "What's up with you, (Y/N)? And you're the second one to call me that..." He mumbled the last sentence to himself.

The person in your body, which you now presumed was Abbacchio, poked Giorno in the chest. "I should be asking what the hell's up with you, Giorno?! Do I look like (Y/N) to you?" He put a hand on his chest, as if emphasizing his point. Only to then realize that something was very much different. He began moving his hands over his new chest, not sure if he was seeing things right.

"I'd... rather you didn't do that." You wanted to stop him before he decided to 'verify' any other parts of your body.

He immediately stopped, jaw dropping slightly as he saw himself standing before him. "If I'm... then you're..." He shook his head in disbelief. "Seriously, what the hell is going on?!"

Trish gave you and Abbacchio a strange look, "(Y/N), Abbacchio, you guys feeling all right?" Then she shook her head, not caring enough for an answer. "Anyway, I think we might've been attacked." She jumped up to her feet, stomping on Mista's gun in the process, making it fling into the air. She picked up the turtle and hid by a wall as the gun fell back into her waiting hand. You and Abbacchio decided it'd be best to follow after her, leaving Giorno the only one standing there. "Giorno! Get behind the wall! You're right out in the open! If you're hurt, you need to tend to your wounds!"