How It Should Be

Josuke took a second to make sure his pompadour was on point before he knocked on the front door of your house. Then he took a step away, rocking back and forth on his heels until someone answered the door. A few seconds passed and nothing happened.

"Are they even home?" Asked Okuyasu. He pointed to the windows, "The curtains are closed. Santana always likes to leave them open to let the sunlight in." He was the only other one there at the moment. The others hadn't shown up yet.

"That's true. They could be out right now. We are a bit early. Let me just try again, first." He stepped forward for a second attempt at knocking, only for the door to slowly creak open before his fist could hit the wood. "Huh? Who's there?" The lights were all off and he couldn't see very far into the house.

"So you finally decided to show up, Josuke." A turtle came out of the shadows, holding a blood stained knife in its mouth.

Josuke let out a high pitched shriek as he jumped back, unintentionally leaping right into Okuyasu's arms. "Th-The... turtle...! Did you hear it, Okuyasu?!"

"Yeah. It must've been waiting for us or something. What a strange turtle."

"It has a knife, too! Do you think it attacked Santana?! It must be some sort of Stand user!"

"What if Santana was turned into a turtle? But in any case, it's probably a friendly turtle." Okuyasu dropped Josuke, taking a few steps forward to pick up the turtle.

"What are you- AAAHH!! Okuyasu!!" His friend vanished before his eyes, having been sucked into the key. He stared, horrified, into the turtle's beady little eyes. "You're... you're a monster! How could you...?" He bit his lower lip, before raising a fist in the air, "I'll avenge you, Okuyasu! Crazy Diamond!" His Stand took form, ready to smash the turtle to bits.

But then Okuyasu popped back on the street, a chilled drink in hand. "This is a pretty cool turtle. Like, I think someone installed a fridge and freezer in it somehow. Do you wanna come in, Josuke?"

"Wha...? Like go in the turtle? Are you crazy?! Why would I want to be in a murder turtle?"

"It has, like, free drinks and stuff." Explained Okuyasu, raising his soda.

"And I'm not a murder turtle." Polnareff spat out the knife, making it easier for him to cackle out loud. "Seriously, I can't believe you freaked out so much! This was totally a great idea. Did you get it all, Narancia?"

The Ghirga flew out of the house, camera in hand, "Yeah, I think so-" He watched in shock as the camera was punched out of his hands by Crazy Diamond.

Josuke then proceeded to have his Stand grab Narancia by the front of his shirt, "Who are you people?! And where are (Y/N) and Santana?!" He wasn't convinced it was just a prank as the murder turtle seemed to be implying.

"Haha. Sorry about that Josuke. I'm right here." You stepped out of your home, now face to face with Josuke.

Narancia grinned from ear to ear, "We thought it would be funny to prank you. And it was."

"And were you a part of this (Y/N)?" Questioned the Higashikata.

"I may or may not have been the one to suggest it."

Josuke stared at you for a second before shaking his head. He was too happy to see you again to actually be mad. "Well, I guess you got me. Is that turtle your new pet or something? I'm assuming you brought it from Italy, but how is it able to talk?"

"It's because the turtle swapped souls for a little bit with someone. Nothing too crazy." Spoke Santana as he walked out, holding Polnareff's body in his arms.