Graveyard Grub

It was the dawn of a new day. You held a small bouquet as you headed over to the graveyard where you could see Okuyasu and Josuke. The former seemed to be talking to himself as Josuke just stared off into the distance with a bored expression.

They both turned to face you as they heard the muffled sound of your footsteps along the soil. The Nijimura took the flowers from you, a frustrated look on his face, "You're making me look bad, (Y/N). I should've brought you flowers, too."

"Oh. Those were for your brother." You pointed to the slab of stone, "This is his grave, right?"

He laughed nervously, "O-oh. Right, of course." He quickly handed them back to you so you could place them down yourself. He shoved his hands into his pockets, "A new restaurant opened up in the area. Josuke and I passed it on our way here. It's Italian or something like that."

"Personally, I think it's suspicious as all get-out." Josuke stopped leaning on a random gravestone, "Why the hell would someone have a restaurant near a graveyard unless they were planning on using the dead bodies or hiding of some of their own?"

You brushed aside his worries, "I think you're a bit too paranoid, Josuke. Let's just check it out. I'm sure it'll be fine. If we see anything wrong we can always leave or fight back. So where was it, Okuyasu?"

"Just over here, come on!" He happily dragged you along to a rather small building. Two Italian flags stuck out beneath the restaurant's name: Trattoria Trussardi.

You took a look at the menu sign out front before Okuyasu took the chance to open the front door for you, making the attached bell ring. Josuke followed, a bit annoyed to have somehow become the third wheel.

"Hey, the inside looks nice!" Exclaimed the Nijimura, excited to fill his empty stomach.

"Hello." From the opening at the other end of the room emerged a blonde man all decked out in typical chef attire. He walked over to a table and pulled a chair out, "Three of you? Come, have a seat." You sat down first before he did the same for the others.

Okuyasu rested an elbow on the table as he raised one hand, "Um, are you a foreigner?"

The man gave a close eyes smile as he put a hand over his heart, "Si, signore. I'm Italian. My name is Tonio Trussardi. Please call me Tonio."

Okuyasu practically squeeled in delight, "Well, this is great! We get to eat some authentic Italian food!"

"I have traveled the world. I have studied various cuisines to better the cuisine of my motherland. Then I came to Japan hoping to get my chance." Tonio glanced out the window, "Morioh is a wonderful place. There are plenty of farms where you can get fresh produce, and the seafood is wonderful, as well. I love it very much. Using the ingredients Morioh has to offer, I will bring you food that will make you feel your best."

"Oh, that's right. I saw on your sign that the food depends on the customer. What did you mean by that, Tonio?" You inquired.

"Yeah, could you please bring over our menus?" Added in Okuyasu.

Tonio shook his head, "There are no menus. I will determine the dishes of the customer by looking at them." He leaned a tad closer to get a better look at Okuyasu's hand, "You had diarrhea last night, didn't you?" The Nijimura's mouth was left agape, his face becoming flushed as he glanced at you, worried of how you were judging him now.

Tonio grabbed Okuyasu's right hand. "Your intestinal walls are inflamed. And you didn't sleep enough. You only slept about four hours, didn't you? No wonder your eyes are so puffy. Let me see your left hand, too." He obliged, "Yes, yes... you have athlete's foot on your right foot. You have two cavities and your left shoulder is stiff, right?"