Shocking

Not only were you missing a limb, but traveling through the wires was akin to a thousand burning pins all stabbing you at once over and over. You could make out something that somewhat resembled the face of the enemy Stand, but the immense pain you felt at the moment made it somewhat difficult to think. Luckily, it didn't last much longer as you were pulled out of a power outlet. You were a bit charred, but you were healing quickly.

"Holy shit! How the fuck are you still alive?!" Cried out a voice not coming from the Stand next to you but an actual human being. A man with long, wavy purple hair sat in a bean bag chair clutching his black and white electric guitar protectively. "Your severed arm isn't even bleeding! Don't tell me that the electricity cauterized the wound or something!"

You moved your arm stump, "No, that's not what happened. See, the wound is still very open, it's just because I haven't let it start healing yet. You know, I thought you weren't killing me at first because you knew I couldn't die, but clearly that isn't the case. So what gives?"

"I-I just wasn't originally planning on killing you 'cause I thought you might have some info on that Dio guy Keicho blabbed on about when he shot me. But I figured I'd have to kill you anyway and simply did it now rather than later. I didn't care about information at the moment." He stared at the power outlet you had been dragged out of, "But you seriously can't die?" You nodded and he seemed ready to bang his head against a wall. "Fuck!"

Kars took form next to you, looking at the enemy disapprovingly, "So this is the user of Red Hot Chili Pepper? I have to say I expected more." His eyes fell on the instrument, "An electric guitar, though? It's been a few years since I've seen one of those."

You raised an eyebrow, "You've actually seen one before?

The ultimate being scoffed, "Well, obviously. After setting the base up, one of the humans we snatched turned out to be a musician. They proved amusing for a few moments before they were left to be fed to my hungry vampiric army." You and Kars turned to the man who gave a nervous gulp in response.

However, before you could do anything else, you could feel yourself being pulled away. You gave an annoyed sigh, "Damn it. Not again." Then you were zapped back through the electric current and before you knew it, you were kneeling on the grassy ground, your arm forcibly reattached through the interference of Crazy Diamond. You were still kind of out of it as two pairs of arms wrapped around you in a bone crushing embrace, accompanied with their tears.

"Y-You're alive! Thank goodness!" Bawled Koichi. "I really thought you were gone for good!"

"I-I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! It's all my fault!" Okuyasu attempted to use the sleeve of his uniform to stop the waterfall cascading down his face. "I should have listened to ya!"

Jotaro towered over you even more than usual due to your current position, "I thought you said you'd be more careful." He extended a hand for you and pulled you back up to your feet, forcing the other men to let go. "You should listen better."

You rubbed your hands off on the edge I your shirt, "Well, at least I achieved what I planned on and got more than a glimpse of the enemy. He has purple hair and seems to be an aspiring musician. Kars and I will be able to spot him no problem. But we should head to port right away. We still need to make sure we get there before he does."

"W-Wait!" Shouted Josuke as grabbed you by the shoulder, "You got taken through on purpose? How'd you even know your hand would be cut off so I could save you?"

"Well, I didn't know my hand was going to be cut off. But I doubt it would make a difference either way. The enemy doesn't really have a Stand that can kill me."

Before you could go into any more detail, Jotaro plucked his uncle's hand from your shoulder, "Now's not the time to discuss this. Let's hurry and get to port."