Better Weather

You had Narancia take form. He was hiding behind Doppio's umbrella to not be seen by Kocaqi.

"Narancia." You spoke to him with the telepathy of sorts that you shared. "There's a knife in my left boot. Since you still seem to move at normal speed, I want you to get it for me."

"Oooh! Do I get to shank him?" The Ghirga seemed excited at the idea.

Fugo let out another scream, his body slipping so far that he nearly hit the ground. Bending and slipping around in such odd ways it practically went against physics. If he could hit the ground, he would, but his feet moved on their own to try and catch him anyway. No matter what he did he just couldn't stop falling and falling and failing to catch himself.

You stared at Fugo, worried, while continuing your conversation with you Stand, "No. If he notices you, he'll probably be able to have his Stand work on you as well since you're capable of thinking and all that. You need you to try and remain unseen. Then, I want you to stab my calf or something. As long as it's close to the ground."

"Uh... sure..." While Kocaqi's eyes were on Sheila, Narancia got his hands on your blade and made a small incision in your leg. He winced, feeling bad for the pain he was inflicting on you.

You made your blood drip down the side of your leg and deep into a crack in the ground. There was no way the enemy would have knowledge of your ability to manipulate your own blood. It weaved through the ground as you planned to get it close enough to stab and kill Kocaqi.

"Huh?" Doppio saw another glimpse into the future. "What are you...?" He eyed the blonde man a few feet away from him who was still sliding about.

Then, Fugo used his Stand to launch himself into the air. He had realized that if he was stuck to suffer through the sensation of falling over and over, then he could counter that momentarily with something even greater. By falling from an even higher height. And, well, so much for your plan.

Kocaqi's eyes followed, he hadn't planned for such an approach at all. Purple Haze appeared a few meters ahead of its user, fist first, capsules ready to release the deadly virus. "Ubaaashaaaaaaa!" The old man didn't even have time to process the situation as the punch landed straight into his jaw, breaking a capsule, his skin already starting to be eaten and melted away by the virus.

"(Y/N)!" Sheila felt a momentary burst of panic as you dashed forward through the virus infected area the moment Rainy Day Dream Away's effect wore off. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if Giorno had found out that she had let you die. But then she remembered her boss telling her that your Stand granted you an ability that made you immune to diseases or something. And then she wasn't too worried anymore.

You and Narancia were both there ready to break Fugo's fall as he came crashing down. Careful to make sure he was away from the virus that would kill even its own user. "Are you... okay?"

He blinked for a few seconds, still processing that he hadn't died. "I... didn't even think about how I'd land safely. I just did it anyway. Thank you (Y/N) and Narancia for catching me."

Doppio made it over to where Kocaqi was supposed to be. The virus had already died away under the light of the sun parting through the clouds. "His body has completely dissolved away. How horrifying."

A shiver ran down Sheila's spine. She didn't particularly like working with Fugo, not trusting him at all. Not that it mattered. Still she and the rest of you had to continue on the trail of the Narcotics team.

...

"This is horrible..." Doppio stepped first into the warehouse. Every speck of the walls was drenched in human blood. Chunks of flesh and pieces of bones adding a bit of texture. He had seen many scenes just like it when he was still working under the boss, but that didn't make it much better.