Pass the Bottle

"Well shit..." Formaggio stepped down on Narancia with his shoe, "You've caused me a lot of trouble." He was speaking to the Ghirga but picked you up by the back of your clothes and held you out next to him. "Once you get hurt by Little Feet's ability, you can never get away. Now you're going to tell me where Bucciarati and his guys are hiding the boss' daughter."

"K-Kill me!" Shouted Narancia, not one to spill any information when tortured. "You think I want to live so badly that I'll tell you where my friends are? Huh?!"

Formaggio picked up one of the empty bottles and slid you inside. You stood up at the bottom, not exactly enjoying the little prison. "And what if I were to kill her?"

Narancia thrashed around from under the shoe, "Y-You wouldn't dare!"

You pressed your hands up against the glass, "Don't worry about me, Narancia! This bastard couldn't kill me if he tried!"

Formaggio held the bottle by the neck and gave it a little shake, throwing you off your balance and tossing your body against the glass. "If you're going to tell me about the boss' daughter, now would be the time to do it."

Narancia grit his teeth in defiance, certain you would be as determined as him, "The girl you're looking for doesn't even belong to a gang or anything like that! She's just an ordinary person! Bucciarati hates stuff like that, even if it's an order! No decent person would like that! We said we were going to protect her, so we will, no matter what!"

"Would you quit with your worthless drivel? Well shit..." Formaggio ground his foot down a bit more, "All this crap about protecting your friends and protecting some chick... That's not what we're talking about here. I'm talking about the fact that if we defeat the boss, we'll have a drug route worth hundreds of billions." He started laughing maniacally and stopped crouching, "That's an amount worth a few people dying over! It's going to be ours! There's no turning back now! Since she's the boss' daughter, she's bound to have a Stand ability! The boss doesn't want people finding that out!"

You coughed to grab the guy's attention, "If I were some how capable of paying you hundreds of billions would you let us go?" Not like you were really thinking of giving this guy that much money, but it was nice to have some options.

Formaggio raised an eyebrow, "Oh? I'd be more interested in knowing where exactly you'd find all that money lying around." He stared at you for a few seconds, "Hmm... I guess you're not really useful anymore so I might as well hand you over. He seemed interested in talking with you." He proceeded to twist on a cap with little holes poked in it. The he threw the bottle down a dark alley.

You could feel the sudden shift in inertia when someone caught it. Your ears picked up on the sound of a door opening as you were brought in through the side of a building. There was a small clink when the bottle was placed on some sort of table. Then the person lit a candle that was next to the bottle on said table.

"(Y/N) (L/N), correct?" The voice was fairly deep. The person was still shrouded in shadow, though, so you couldn't really make out their face all too well.

"Yeah? What of it?" You decided you might as well sit down, figuring you might be there for a while.

"You're a new member of Passione. You flew from Japan to Italy a few days ago and passed Polpo's interview not long after. You then joined Bucciarati's group. Your house in Italy is fairly close to the school where your fellow teammate Giorno Giovanna had been going to." He placed some sort of file next to the bottle, "But other than that, there's not much that I've been able to find on you. It's as though before you bought that plane ticket to Italy, you never existed. Your life has almost been hidden as much as the boss of Passione. So, who are you?"