Chatter in and out of Time

You let out a breath of relief as time froze. "Wow, so you can be useful."

"But I didn't shout out my ability." Replied Dio as if he actually cared. He effortlessly moved Okuyasu a foot back. "And I'm really not fond of moving people around like this."

You raised an eyebrow, "What? The why did you do that whole staircase thing? You moved Caesar, Polnareff, Iggy, and I all in five seconds, apparently."

Dio rolled his eyes, "Obviously it was for the ominous affect. I like to destroy my enemies minds before I crush their bodies."

"Right..." You then spotted a strange distortion in the air, "Is this one of Stray Cat's air bubbles?" You glanced over to Hayato's bag only to see that it was empty.

Time unfroze again and Kira's thumb immediately clicked down. Where you had last seen the air bubble now displayed an explosion, though Okuyasu who could have been hit was now out of harm's way. Kira had a puzzled expression before landing his eyes on you, "I see. You used your Stand to stop time. No matter. I still appreciate that you were kind enough to give me access to this new Stand." Killer Queen proceeded to pull up its abs, revealing a hollow space where the cat plant stood. "I seem to be able to use its ability to shoot out air in some way, and I have the power to make them into bombs."

Okuyasu scratched his head, "I'm not sure what just happened there, but that coulda killed me, right?"

Josuke let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah, probably."

"Then thanks, (Y/N)."

You shook your head, "There's no need. Just hold your gratitude until after this fight is over."

Hayato gasped, "I-I think it shot another air bubble. Can you see the area that's kinda distorted?"

"Wow, how crazy." Okuyasu stared at it intently, though being careful not to get too close. "I wonder if I can erase it with The Hand?"

Josuke brought out crazy Diamond, "Then he might just blow it up when your hand gets close enough. Just let me handle it." His Stand punched into the ground and he had it fix together like a wall that exploded as the bubble hit it. The process repeated, this time the bubble slipped through a crack in the wall he had made.

"The World!"  The rain stopped pouring, frozen in time.

"So, do you think you can move the air bubble?" You asked Dio.

He pointed a finger at it, "Really? You want me to touch that? Fine." He sort of pulled it out. "Now what? Should I throw it back at Kira?"

You shrugged, "If you want to. That doesn't mean he'll detonate it when it's next to him, though. Then we'll just be back where we started. I guess I can always just let it blow up on contact with me if necessary. Since I'm not the bomb itself, I won't actually die." You put your hand together, "But I have an even better idea. What if you killed Yoshikage Kira? Then we wouldn't need to worry about this at all."

"But then... you wouldn't need me anymore." He mumbled under his breath.

But it was so quiet you could barely even make out that words had been spoken. "What did you say?"

He tossed the air bubble in the air and it slowly froze in place, "I said, don't you want to get your revenge? He obviously doesn't deserve a peaceful death. Torture him."

You moved closer to Kira, pressing his thumb down on where the trigger would be, "Maybe that'll do it." You then went over to his Stand. You had started to reach for the plant only for time to unfreeze, "Seriously? You could at least give me some sort of warning, Dio. What happened to counting down the seconds?" Kira stumbled back a step in surprise, not expecting to see you suddenly right in front of him. You also jumped back to account for whatever Dio's cool down was for his ability. And also to make sure you didn't become a bomb yourself.