And Some Change

Kakyoin walked into you line of site with a picnics c basket in hand, "Oh, you're here already, (Y/N). I was planning to get here early but it seems you've got me beat. Who's this?" He nodded his head towards the student.

He took it upon himself to make the introduction, seemingly in awe of the red haired man, "You can call me Shigechi!" He then buried his face in his hands, "Oh, gee. I've never had so many friends before!"

You saw a pained expression flash across Kakyoin's face, "Say, Noriaki, why don't we share some lunch with our friend."

The game developer gave you a smile, glad to be on the same train of thought, "I don't see why we wouldn't. But what do you think, Shigechi?"

"Oh boy! Yes! And how'd you know that lunch is my favorite meal of the day?

"Lucky guess?" Kakyoin pulled out a checkered blanket from the basket. The two of you promptly laid it across the grassy ground so everyone could take a seat on it. He let Hierophant Green pass out the food, simply to let Shigechi be aware of what his own Stand was.

"Why do you wear sunglasses, Mr. Kakyoin?" Asked Shigechi while chewing a bite of a sandwich.

The game developer removed his shades to show off his scars, "My eyes are sensitive since they were hurt in an enemy Stand attack."

Shigechi gasped, "What?! Some people use their Stands to hurt others?! That's horrible. I'd never do something like that, unless they started it." He licked his fingers after finishing his food and ran over to his tree to have Harvest collect money again.

"Do you know of any other middle schooler Stand users?" Asked Kakyoin.

You shook your head, "Nope. Maybe some will show up though. Morioh is apparently a Stand user magnet."

"I just... I can't bare watching someone go through the same loneliness I did. Well," He glanced at Shigechi who was talking to his own Stand, "He hardly seems as affected as I was."

"No way! More people that can see my Harvest?" Shigechi last words encouraged you to see who he was talking to.

Standing up from behind some bushes were Josuke and Okuyasu. They hardly seemed focused on the kid in front of them, but rather the money piled up by Harvest. They brought out Crazy Diamond and The Hand, "Yeah, they're called Stands."

Shigechi folded his arms and puffed out his chest, "Well duh. I already knew that."

"Oh...? okay. Well I'm Josuke Higashikata and that's Okuyasu Nijimura." He pointed accordingly.

"I see..." Mumbled Kakyoin, "He's the one who plays my games."

Shigechi jumped for joy, "Yay! Even more friends! This is the best day of my life! You should meet my other friends and then we can all hang out together!"

They hardly seemed focused on his words, though, "Umm.. did your Stand Harvest really gather this all up?" Josuke stared at the coins as Okuyasu seemed on the verge of drooling.

"Of course." Chirped back Shigechi.

Josuke's eyes scrunched up in confusion as he saw you out of the corner of his eye, "Wait, what's (Y/N) doing over here?"

The Nijimura peeked over his shoulder, "And who's she talking with?" They pulled Shigechi with them behind a tree to spy on you, fully unaware that you knew what they were doing.

The two of you figured that you'd mess with them.

Kakyoin clasped your hands and pleaded, "We're going to be happy together, I swear! We can to move to Brazil like I said and we'll never have to see this place again! You don't care about Morioh that much, do you?"