Pro Hacking

"Like, isn't that insane!" Shouted Narancia, having just finished his retelling of all the info you had said to him. Right on time to you and Giorno showing back up again, too.

"I miss Cioccolata..." Whined Secco. All the talk of experimenting on people reminded him of his deceased partner.

"Giorno, just give the word and my crew and I can take care of Veleno in an instant." Risotto figured their particular skills could come in handy. "It doesn't matter what the public thinks of him. We can even make it look like an accident, if you want."

"I appreciate the offer, but I'll hold off until I have a better understanding of the situation." To Giorno it really depended on what exactly was on Diavolo's computer. Not like that'd be particularly easy to find out. The former boss was a very careful man, and may have encrypted the files even on his own computer or require several different access codes.

"I guess that means we should start keeping an eye on Veleno or something." Mista set his pizza slice down on the plate, not particularly thrilled to be getting back to work so soon.

"We should get out of your hair, then." Prosciutto stood up, straightening out part of his suit.

"Thanks for inviting us!" Pesci bowed his head, a small smile plastered on his face.

"It was alright or whatever." Ghiacchio went to go pick his cooler back up. "The pizza was kind of cold."

"Oh, and feel free to take as much pizza as you want." Bruno just wanted to get rid of it all already. Cleaning up as best he could after Mista's mistake.

"Don't mind if I do." Formaggio touched a few with his Stand, which shrunk down to be around a small handful's worth.

Abbacchio eyed what was left, thinking about what to do. "Maybe we could donate the rest or something."

Trish liked that idea. "That could be nice!"

"What?!" Narancia hugged the pizza boxes, "But I can still eat more! I bet I could even eat all the rest! Just give me a few hours."

"Please... don't." You didn't think you could handle it.

"(Y/N)~" Melone's hand had somehow made its way onto you derrière. "You should come with me to my teams' base. I promise you won't regret it!"

Giorno nearly charged at Melone, but Bruno had grabbed the blonde by the back of his suit, though. He had anticipated his friend's reaction.

Melone stuck his tongue out at Giorno as he hopped into the car with others. Just really pushing his limits. Since he knew full well of the Giovanna's fondness toward you, yet purposefully angered him anyway. Which, honestly, was likely not a very smart decision on his part. But La Squadra gave the rest of you a quick wave before driving off.

"Giorno, you need to calm down." Harshly whispered Bruno.

"What's wrong with him?"Asked Mista.

Abbacchio's eyes narrowed at the Giovanna, "Isn't it obvious? He likes (Y/N)." And to him it didn't appear as though it were in a particularly healthy way. "He's always looking at her and he's jealous whenever someone who isn't himself is next to her."

"What?!" Squeaked Narancia. "Y-You can't like her! I'm the one who confessed!"

"No... I confessed, too. But that's beside the point! The fact that I like her isn't the issue! Melone just kept... touching her! You can't expect me to just watch when she's obviously uncomfortable with his advances." Giorno started to bite at the fingernail of his thumb, mumbling to himself, "I didn't realize there was someone like him in La Squadra. Although, I am the boss now. Couldn't I just kick him out...?"