Game Night

"I figured it out!" Shouted Ghiaccio as he stood up out of his chair. "It was Mustard in the living room with the candle stick!"

"What?!" Prosciutto eyed the blue haired man skeptically, "But two minutes ago you said it was Scarlet in the bathroom with a knife."

Formaggio leaned back in his chair, "I think the butler did it."

"There isn't a butler, though?" Melone didn't understand his reasoning.

"Exactly." The cheese man was still confident in his choice.

"Relax guys. We haven't even actually checked yet. Risotto?" You turned to the white haired assassin. At the moment you were just hanging out at La Sauadra's HQ. Friday was always game night.

"Hmm..." The leader of La Squadra took his sweet time opening the envelope and removing the three cards. "It was Peacock in the bathroom with a candlestick."

Pesci stared down at his hands and then the blue piece on the game board, "I'm the murderer? How could I not have known?!"

"This game is stupid!" Ghiaccio knocked the table over, pieces scattering everywhere as he stomped off toward his room.

"Seriously?! You can't just storm off every time you lose! You did the same thing last week with Monopoly!" Prosciutto chased after him, trying to get him to clean up the mess left behind.

"Haha, yeah..." Formaggio was still pretty chill. "He was so pissed to be the first one bankrupt. It was just unlucky that he landed on Boardwalk after (Y/N) bought a hotel for it. Oh shit!" He picked his cat up off the ground, which had seemed ready to nom down on the cardboard. "Don't eat that!"

Pesci had got down on the ground to start actually cleaning up the area. "Thanks." He mumbled, as you started to help out.

"Don't mention it."

"Maybe we should pick a team game next time." Suggested Risotto, looking through some options on his phone. "Or maybe something where there is no real winner. Like Pictionary. Are you free next Friday, (Y/N)?"

You put the table back on its own four legs. "I think so."

"Have you not gotten around to scheduling your flight back to Japan?" Inquired Melone, wondering how much longer he'd be able to have you around for.

Risotto looked up from his phone, a bit of worry in his voice, "Giorno isn't still trying to keep you in Italy, is he?"

You shook your head, "No, he stopped that a while ago, thankfully. I'm not really sure why I haven't left yet. Maybe I've just come to prefer this lifestyle. Danger at every corner, a new mission every hour. It's just a lot more..." You searched for the right word. "exciting compared to Morioh. Nothing ever really happens there, not since Kira died. I mean, at first I liked the quiet life, but now...I'm not so sure."

"Hey, no one's complaining about you staying here." Melone wanted to make that clear. "You can stay in Italy as long as you like. Hell, who says you even have to leave?"

"Oh!" Pesci's face lit up, "Are you going to live in Italy from now on, then? We have a spare room, so you could even stay at our our HQ if you wanted. Ah, but I guess you already have a room at Giorno's place."

You took a second to contemplate it. You knew Dio would probably prefer to stay in Italy, since it would allow him to continue spending time with his son. Same goes for Narancia, who, if you returned to Japan, would have to leave behind all his friends. "That might not be a bad idea. I'll discuss it with Santana later."

"And you can always change your mind." Reminded Risotto.

"True..." Then your phone started ringing. You quickly accepted the call, "Hello?"