Minor Sickness

"Now then, there are two possible actions I could take." Illuso was really enjoying the moment, "The first is disposing of Giorno after I get the key. The second is slitting Giorno's throat first, then safely retrieving the key. Let's see... what do you think (Y/N)? What should I do?" He barely even paused, not giving you the chance to speak if you had even wanted to, "That's exactly what I was thinking! I'll slit Giorno's throat first!" He held the mirror shard in one hand, "There, now he's noticed me. And I'll allow only Giorno to enter!"

You were dropped by Man in the Mirror so the Stand could do it's job of pulling in Giorno. The donut haired man gasped, and Illuso continued with his business, "I've dragged him in! Slice open his throat, Man in the Mirror!" The Stand brought up the mirror shard to Giorno's neck. However, small bumps that had formed on Giorno's hand burst open, releasing a purple fog. "Wh-What?! H-He's... that's impossible! It's the virus! G-Giorno... He's been infected by Fugo's Purple Haze!"

"You're not getting that key!" Announced Giorno himself. "And Fugo, Abbacchio, (Y/N), and I... we'll all safely return to the others!"

Abbacchio started to try and crawl towards Giorno, still leaking blood from his handless wrist. Giorno seemed to know what he was doing, and you had Dio on the other side who you expected to at least work along with whatever the plan was between them. So you moved over to the purple haired man's side.

"Oh my god... you're losing a lot of blood." You shook your head, "I mean, I understand why you did it... but you need to care about yourself more." Not like you were really one to talk.

Abbacchio gave a low grunt, "What does it matter? I don't feel anything anymore, anyway. The mission is most important." You frantically rummaged through your pockets for your blade and then angled it toward your free hand. Realizing you were going to try and cut yourself, the Moody Blues hand smacked the knife out of your grasp, "What are you doing, (Y/N)?!"

"I'm helping you!" You picked the blade back up and then lowered your voice so Illuso wouldn't hear. You really didn't want info about you to spread within the mafia world. "I can use my blood to close off your wound." You dug the sharp object into your skin, and unlike Abbacchio, your pain receptors worked just fine. You held his wounded arm steady with one hand as your blood spilt out from the palm of the other hand.

Much to Abbacchio's disbelief, the bleeding of his wound did stop, almost like a cap and been placed on top of the stump. You couldn't really reattach his hand in a way that would make it functional again, so this would do for now. "Is this also because of your Stand's abilities?"

"Yeah, sure." You mumbled. Abbacchio looked at your hands, now stained with his blood as well as your own. He thought about asking if you were okay, but decided against it. You had moved your attention to Giorno, worried about his practically evaporating skin, even if you trusted that he had a plan.

"How dare you come in here infected?!" Screeched Illuso. "Are you out of your damn mind?!" Bumps started to form on his own hand, "Now I'm infected, damn it!"

"Ah, yes. You do seem to be experiencing the same symptoms as me." Giorno spoke as if the current subject of conversation was merely the common cold. "Apparently Purple Haze's virus infects your whole body within thirty seconds. It's over now. It was over as soon as you dragged me in."

"Damn it! Of all the underhanded..." He looked at you for a second, as if thinking you'd help him now of all times, but your cold stare told him it wouldn't be the case. So he turned to a mirror shard instead, "But don't underestimate me. I need more resolve, but it's not too late yet!" He jumped in the air, "Man in the Mirror! Allow only me to leave this mirror!" His body began to be sucked through to the real world, "But don't allow the virus! The part of me that's infected is not allowed to leave!"