Newton's Third Law

"I was waiting for Josuke and Okuyasu so I could show them something. But you'll do. Can you look at that strange thing over there?" Mikitaka pointed into the distance.

"Um... the electrical tower? I don't think that one is in use anymore. Not since they put all the wiring underground. But why do you ask?"

"There's smoke coming from the middle of the tower, right?" Your eyes widened. There did indeed to be something there. Mikitaka transformed back into a pair of binoculars, putting himself in your hands, "Please take a good look at it."

Looking first at the source of the smoke, you spotted a lone kettle. Moving farther up, there seemed to be clothes strung to dry. Following the yanking of a fishing line, you found the person that seemed to be living there. And orange haired man donning a green hat. "He seems to have made a self sufficient place to live. But is he also from your planet? He has pointy ears like you do."

"From what I can tell, he is a normal human. Some people in this world just seem to do very strange things." The tower man did a little balancing act along one of the beams before... riding across a screw? "It would seem there is a need to find out more about that man."

You lowered the binoculars, "And it seems he's spotted me. I doubt he knows you're an alien yet. But I suppose we can go get a closer look. He's probably a Stand user, too."

The tower looked bigger up close. "Girl, stop right there!" You did as requested. "Don't come any closer to this tower! And move back a bit more, I just relieved myself."

Realizing he was sitting on a toilet, you didn't have to be told twice to back away several feet. Just a moment later, yellow liquid spayed out of a few metal pipes, the wind carrying it over to a bed of plants. A small rainbow was even made in the mist. "Ah. Are you fertilizing you're plants?"

The tower man smiled as he stood up, pulling his pants up too, "Why yes I am. I like to recycle everything I possibly can. I've planted all these edible wildflowers. Sometimes rabbits try to come and eat them, but I have traps set up for them. It's like hitting two birds with one stone.

"But you really live here like this? That's pretty impressive."

He grabbed one of the limp cables, clipped it to a belt loop, and slid down to a lower level, "Yup. This is my house that I bought with my own money. I bought the abandoned tower for one hundred thousand yen and made it into my own ideal self-sufficient house! Even if I never leave I still get all the exercise I need. And I also have this spectacular view. Just take a look."

You looked at the gorgeous mountain range, "That is pretty nice. Have you been living here long? I'm surprised I've never heard of you before."

"Let's see... about three years now? I probably haven't even touched the ground in about a month." Then out of his pocket something slipped out.

"Oh, hey. You dropped... a photograph?"

"Hey, would you mind leaving now?" The tower man started swaying nervously from his cable, "Y-You don't have to pick it up for me."

You sighed, "I see... You are an enemy, then. Right?" You brought out Wamuu so he could also survey the scene. He was a master of the battle field, so maybe he'd figure out a thing or two.

"To me it seems as though his nervousness is an act. None of his fear seems genuine." Observed the Pillar Man.

"Which would mean he's pretending that he doesn't want us to get closer. In actuality he's just trying to lure us in. He must have some sort of trap set up then, right?" Your eyes scanned over the tower, not seeing much that stood out. But you supposed it wouldn't be much of a trap if it did.