Giorno Has Joined the Party!

As the morning slowly creeped around, you sat upright in your bed. To your mild surprise, Dio was nowhere in sight. You had figured he'd be back up to his usual antics by now. But you didn't take much time to ponder over it as you started to get ready to be there for Giorno's introduction to the group. For you it had gone fairly smooth, and you hoped it would go the same way for the Giovanna. But alas, it 'twas not to be.

Arriving at Libeccio, Abbacchio seemed to be the only person there so far. He didn't even glance over when you arrived, only saying, "The others should be here soon. But seriously, two new recruits to Bucciarati's team in less than a week? Just what is Polpo thinking?" He took a sip from his cup of tea before gesturing towards the teapot, "The batch is fresh, so it's still warm. Have some if you want. I don't care."

"Okay, thanks." You took a seat to his left as he just gave a low grunt. You figured that he didn't feel like talking anymore. There was no need for you to sit in silence long since Mista entered almost right after.

He took a careful look around the table and grinned, "Sweet! I'm third today!" He took in a long breath of air, "I feel like something good is going to happen." He walked over to behind your chair and leaned on the backrest to peer at the menu you had picked up, "Whatcha getting?"

You leaned your head back to see Mista's cheerful face, "Um... I haven't decided yet."

He took the empty chair next to you but continued to look at your menu, "My sweet tooth needs to be satisfied. Why don't we check out the desserts?"

So you read off from the list, "Tiramasu, panna cotta, Cannolies... Do any of those sound good to you?"

"Nah. Maybe I'll just go with cake again." He sighed, "But what flavor, though?"

"Why not strawberry?" Asked Fugo who had just showed up as he went to his usual spot. "I could really go for something fruity today."

Mista had to think about it. "Hmm... okay. I guess that'll do." He leaned back in his chair, "Hey, waiter! Could we get some strawberry cake?" The staff member nodded and retreated to the kitchen.

Narancia came bouncing in next only for his happy attitude to fade as he looked around the table. "W-What? Abbacchio, Mista... I usually sit next to (Y/N)."

"I mean, the space across from her is still open. Just sit there." Pointed out Mista.

"Fine." So Narancia plopped down in the seat across from you, staring at you from the other side. "So... you liking our team so far?"

"Yeah, I think so. It's kinda fun to hang out with all of you guys."

Narancia beamed, "I'm happy you said that. It's fun having you around too!" But his mood dampened a bit as the waiter returned to place the cake on the table. The restaurant seemed to have learned their lesson, this time just giving the whole cake. "What? Cake again? But didn't we just have some the other day?"

"You can get something else if you want." Spoke Abbacchio, "It's not like we're forcing you to eat it or anything."

Narancia narrowed his eyes at the dessert, "No... I can handle this."

Fugo took out a notebook and set in on the table. A glass jar filled with candy was placed next to it. "Narancia, why don't we do a few problems before the new team member shows up?"

Narancia tilted his head to the side, staring at the jar, "Okay... but what's that for."

Fugo unscrewed the lid and took a few out, "If you get the question right, you can have one. How does that sound?"

"Oh? I like that idea!" He flipped open the notebook to work through some of the problem Fugo had written in for him.

As that happened, Mista continued his chat with you. "So, what do you think the new member is going to be like? Think he's a Stand user?"