Shady

You coughed while waving a hand in front of your face to try and get rid of the cloud of dust that came from the little shed not too far from the main estate. The table in the former boss' dining room was only big enough for about two people. Clearly he had never expected to get visitors. Which is why you had gone about searching elsewhere and ended up finding the little shed. It hadn't been opened in a long time though, it would seem.

"Nice!" You spoke out loud to yourself once you spotted a few white, foldable plastic tables leaning against one of the walls. You brushed aside some cobwebs as you walked in through the doorway. On the wall opposite the tables was a bunch of folding chairs hanging on a few racks attached to the wall. Whoever lived at the mansion before Diavolo must have had a lot of outdoor parties or something. A bunch of rusted gardening tools littered the dirt floor. Someone also must have done a bad job cleaning up.

You turned around, spotting a ring of keys hanging by the doorway. You figured they might be of some use. Rather than just zipping everything open or turning it into plants you could actually unlock the doors. You shoved them into one pocket, "Welp, I guess I better go get the others. No way am I going to move all this on my own."

"(Y/N), did you just find tables? Where are you?" You could hear Narancia's voice. He had been searching around the house with the others since he was capable of maintaining such a long distance from you. Even so, you were still able to communicate with him just fine.

"Yeah, in an old shed. On the right side of the house. Near an overgrown patch of pumpkins and squash, if that helps." And taking a look around, you could see most of the yard was in a rather sorry state. You hoped it would at least give something for Giorno to do. He'd probably enjoy taking care of all the plants. Although, Giorno would probably be too busy for that for a while.

"There, I see you!" Narancia landed in front of you. He had one knee and a fist touching the ground, trying to mimic a superhero pose. The Ghirga was having fun getting used to his new way of existence.

Narancia went back to hovering as he went over next to you. He liked it a lot better than boring old walking. "Oh, I see the tables you're talking about. We should hurry and bring them out. The pizzas should get here soon. I think Bruno told Mista to pay for it all since he's the one who ordered wrong. Which is fair, I guess. Maybe he'll also have to sleep on pizza boxes instead of a bed."

"Narancia..." You looked behind the black haired man, "did you not tell anyone else to help?"

"Nope. They're all busy looking for tables, so I didn't want to distract them by..." He started to realize a flaw in his plan, "...telling them where the tables are."

"Okay... it's fine." You sent the others a quick text before looking back at Narancia. "We might as well get started."

"Sounds good!" Then, thinking the shed was a bit dark, he flipped the switch on. The bulb in the center of the ceiling flickered a few times before encasing the room in a light yellow. A reddish-brown stain on the wall caught his eye, "Huh, I wonder what that's from?"

You started lifting one side of the table, "Blood, I think. And an old stain, too. I wonder if someone was killed here?" Which wouldn't be too unsurprising.

"Killed?" Narancia's stared at the stained wall in horror as he helped with other end, "Do you think this place could be haunted then? Like, with g-ghosts?"

"Narancia, you basically are a ghost." You and your Stand started the arduous walk back to the front of the house. "And this place was built more than a century ago. A ton of people have probably died around here."

"Here, let me help with that!" Giorno had rushed over as soon as he saw your text. "The pizza's here already. Mista has it all lined up in stacks of three on the front porch."