What Can I Say? He's an Alien

It was another Monday. A mere week since you first found out Yoshikage was a murderer. You walked outside to take the trash out. Across the street, Shinobu seemed to be doing the same. She seemed happier than usual, which you supposed was a good thing. Her husband Kosaku left the house with a suitcase in hand, heading straight to work. The dreamy look Shinobu had while looking at him was tell enough for you to know that she seemed to have genuinely fallen in love with the man.

Since getting his new identity, Yoshikage had seen you several times from the view of his window. Although, now he was close enough for the first time to see that the ring he had so generously bestowed upon you was gone. He was annoyed, and you had likely broken your promise. Not that he could blame you, for now he was suddenly a married man. He did his best not to look at you while leaving for work.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you for a minute?" Asked Shinobu, just as you were turning around to head inside again

"Sure. What is it?"

"Lately Kosaku and I have... been on better terms. I really want to look good for him, you know? So I wanna go to a spa and get a makeover before I try to get him to go on a date with me for the first time in years." She put her hands together, "So could you please watch over Hayato for me again when I do that?"

"Yeah, it's not a problem Shinobu. Just let me know what day."

"Thank you!" And she dashed on over to her house.

Santana stepped out of your own home while holding Iggy, "We're going to the beach. And don't worry, I already gave tiny beast his medication."

"Well, have fun!" You decided you'd go for a walk and brought your camera in case you saw anything of interest to help find out who Kira could be. Strange shapes in the field, albeit not what you were looking for, was exactly what you found.

"Oi (Y/N)!" Okuyasu tan up to with Josuke, "What are you- No way! Is that a Cape Cycle?"

"Crop Circle." Corrected Josuke, "But I think you're right. Okuyasu and I are just on our way to school, but did you see anything (Y/N)?"

You shook your head, "Nope. I just got here. I'm gonna check it out, though. There seems to be a strange lump in the center." You started to wade through the field, the other two just as curious. "Oh? I think it might be a person." You brushed aside some of the grass covering the unconscious fellow to see a man with long blond hair, pointy ears, and an earring connected to his nose.

"He has a uniform from our school." Noted Josuke.

"I ain't ever seen him there, though." Added Okuyasu.

The man's eyes shot wide open, revealing bright green irises. The mysterious man stood up without bending his knees, something you had only seen vampires and the like do before. He took a look around, "Where... Where am I?"

You decided to respond, "You're in the middle of a field in Budoga-Oka, Morioh."

"Is this Earth?" Was the man's response. He caressed his forehead with one hand, "Last night, I suddenly felt ill. I then lost consciousness, it would seem." He took a look at his watch, "It's half past eight. It appears I was unconscious for thirteen Earth hours."

Josuke and Okuyasu burst out laughing and started rolling on the floor. You remained standing, "Oh, are you an Alien?"

Josuke struggled to wipe away his tears, "Don't tell me you're actually falling for this, (Y/N)? He's obviously just trying to pull a fast one on us. And dang, you're a really funny guy. It must have been a lot of work to make your own crop circle just to pull off such an elaborate prank. Did you seriously just lie in the grass and wait for someone like us to pass by? Amazing! That's amazing!"