Hey, Listen

"And checkmate." Mumbled Kars as he pushed Santana's king off the board with his Queen piece. "Thirty seven to zero." The Pillar man just slumped back into his chair, not enjoying his endless series of loss to the invisible being in front of him. Iggy lay curled up on your lap, snoring softly as you brushed a hand through his soft fur. Kars' eyes shot towards the door, "Jotaro's here." His words were quickly followed by a fist pounding on the door.

Santana took the dog from you so you could go open the door. The moment you did so, you were pulled out of your own home by the marine biologist. "We're meeting up with Josuke and the others. It's not safe to talk here."

"Wh-what...?" He let go of you to get into the driver's side of the car he was currently renting. You were confused but got into the passenger's side anyway. "Where exactly are we going?"

"Away where the enemy can't hear us." Grumbled Jotaro as he turned the ignition key, "Josuke was attacked last night as well. I already had him call up the others."

"You know, calling in advance would have been appreciated." Commented Kars who was now sitting in the seat behind you. "She could'be been doing something important."

Jotaro rubbed the bridge of his nose, "Yes, I do know that, and I apologize." A few minutes later he pulled to a stop near the edge of large grassy expanse of land, "This is the safest place I could think of. The others are probably here already." The both you exited the vehicle and started walking.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Okuyasu's unmistakable voice met your ears.

Jotaro let out a long sigh before speaking to the Nijimura, "I told him to keep quiet." The three high schoolers turned to face the two of you, "Talking about him in the city, where electricity is running, is dangerous. I had you all come hear so he wouldn't hear us."

"Okuyasu, Red Hot Chili Pepper totally pisses me off, too." Added on Josuke in an attempt to console his friend. "He got into my house without me knowing. He's free to listen to us when we're talking and take whatever he wants."

You nodded in agreement, "Yup. And he also snuck in and tried to shoot my roommate."

Koichi clenched his fist together and grit his teeth, "Come to think of it, the homework I finished the other day disappeared from my desk!" You wondered if the enemy truly was petty enough to do something like that. "And I thought my mom mistook it for trash-" Well, maybe not then.

Josuke looked over Koichi, practically shoving his pointer finger into the short guy's face, "That's not a big deal, Koichi! What I'm trying to say is that the only reason Red Hot Chili Pepper hasn't caused more trouble is that we're around, and he drags people who piss him off into the phone lines with about as much effort as someone making a pervy phone call. And it's likely that he's already tried to use the bow and arrow on someone besides (Y/N)'s roommate. We have to hurry up and find out who the user is."

"B-But how?" Asked Koichi.

Josuke turned to his nephew, "We gathered here to figure that out, right, Jotaro?"

He shook his head, "No, not quite. We'll be finding the user because the person who's capable of finding him is arriving at Morioh Port at noon."

Your eyes widened, "You don't mean..."

"Yes." He directed the next tidbit of info to the others, "His Stand'a name is Hermit Purple. Only he's gotten way too old, so he doesn't have the strength to fight."

"Too old?" Josuke took a step forward, not exactly sure if some old guy would be able to help.

"He used to be pretty ripped, not so much anymore, though." You explained, "I guess he's reaching his eighties now..."