The Somewhat Planned Encounter

"What?! Joseph has a son?!" You shouted while on the phone with Jotaro. "The woman he messed around with got pregnant?!"

"Yes." The marine biologist thought about what you had said for another second, "Wait... You knew?"

You leaned back into  your spinny chair in front of your desk, "Yeah. It happened while he was visiting me a few years back. He said he'd tell Susie Q himself, but I guess that never  happened."

Jotaro sighed, "No, he didn't. Susie Q is furious with him. But maybe you know the kid. His name  is Josuke Higashikata. He's should be around sixteen years old."

You shook your head, "No that doesn't sound familiar to me. But you said there was something else?"

He gave an affirmative  grunt, "Yeah, but I'll just tell you about it when I get there in..."  There was a pause as he check his watch, "a few days. Probably. I'll be staying at the Morioh Grand Hotel."

You wiggled you're eyebrows, "Oh, how fancy!"

He let out a huff of air the sort of resembled a laugh, "Yeah, yeah. I'll see you soon. And  don't worry about telling Josuke about his father, I can do that when I  get there." Then he hung up.

"I always knew there was something fishy with that Old geezer. His grandfather would be ashamed of  him." Commented Dio as he lay with his chest bare on your bed.

You typed away on the  computer, searching for any information you could find on Josuke, "It's not like you're much better. I'm sure you've made Jonathan ashamed of  himself..."

"At least I don't act like I didn't do it." Retorted the vampire.

You typed in the last  character of Josuke's name. From what you could see, it appeared as though  he was about to start his first year of high school soon. You jotted down the address as well as that of his home. "Huh, he lives on the  opposite side of Morioh. No wonder I've never met him." Perhaps you'd  get to know him a bit before Jotaro showed up.

"That, and the fact the only other place you really go is the store." He raised his arms above his  head and stretched, forcing you to feel the popping of his back yourself.

You walked into the living room where Santana was taking apart the new gaming console you had gotten delivered to you just this morning with Iggy sitting on top of his head. You weren't worried, though. He usually remembered how to put things back together again. "I'm going out for a bit, I'll see both  of you soon." They both sort of waved to let you know they had heard  you.

Dio opened the front door for you, bowing slightly, "M'lady."

You rolled your eyes and stepped through the entryway, "Wow, what a gentlemen..."

You took a bus to get closer to Josuke's neighborhood, rather than just driving to his house. You were surprised to see the back of a familiar pompadoured head. You called out to them, "Hey, Jun'ya! Are  you visiting Morioh? It's been a while!"

The person turned  around, but you quickly realized that the face was certainly not the  same. He pointed at himself, confused, "What? Are you talking to me? I think you might be mistaken..."

You clasped you're hands together apologetically, "I'm sorry. It's just that with the hair-"

He took a step forward and narrowed his eyes, "What are saying about my hair?"

You gave a nervous laugh and took a step back, "Nothing, nothing. It looks great!"

He broke out into a  sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh, you think so?  Say, I don't think we've met before. I'm Josuke Higashikata." He  extended a hand towards you but he still kept his gaze averted. You  scanned the kid up and down. So this was Joseph's son. When you didn't  immediately shake his hand, he gave a somewhat worried look, "Is  something wrong?"