Is She Actually Okay With This?

What happened first was a call from Koichi's mother. When she went to wake up her son in the morning only to find him gone. Seeing a phone number amidst his stuff, she called it in hopes of gaining some info of his whereabouts only to end up with you on the other side. She was thinking of calling the police.

You obviously weren't going to wait around for the cops to get involved with Stand business. You didn't have a means to contact Josuke and Okuyasu as they would have left their homes already to go to school. Trying to intercept them so they could help find Koichi seemed like a waste of time. They'd probably figure out what was going on themselves when they got to school anyway.

You unrolled a map of Morioh that you had got only recently on the kitchen table, looking for places reasonable enough to hide a person from the eyes of others. Kars pointed to the spread apart grouping of houses along the coastline, "This place seems fairly isolated. Are you aware of who lives in this area?"

"I don't think anyone would be living there right now. All those villas are mostly owned by company presidents or wealthy people who only visit during the summertime. Noriaki actually owns one along the end here for when he visits. Yukako might be over there, and you should be able to distinguish which house he's in, right?"

Kars leaned against the table and nodded, "Yes, of course. Although I have to ask, what's your position towards Yukako? I'm going to assume killing her is out of the question, but just how far can I go?"

"If I think you're taking it to far I'll just let you know." You let the other occupants of your home know what was going on. And with the rather basic plan formulated, you were off.

Upon your arrival at the coast, Kars was quick to inform you on his findings, "Well, this was rather easy. They are at the house right by the edge of the cliff over there. It is, in fact, the only one in this area that seems to have people inside it. I think I can actually see Koichi looking out the window from here."

You didn't quite have the same level of vision as the ultimate being, so you couldn't really see what he was going on about, but that didn't stop you from following his lead. There was, perhaps, a problem. The only things along the path leading up to the house were a few small bushes and one or two trees. It would be difficult to try and sneak over to it and get the jump on Yukako for a swift knock out. She'd probably notice you way before you even got close.

The front door swinging open alerted you that this was already the case. You swiftly made Kars vanish before she could see, at the very least you could surprise her by having a Stand. Yukako curled her pointer finger towards her, beckoning for you to approach faster. "Things are going just fine between Koichi and I. I'm doing as you asked and I'm taking my time with him. Since you've helped me so far I doubt you'd try to steal him away from me now. Plus, you made it clear you aren't romantically interested in him. Sadly, you just missed breakfast." She cupped her face with one hand, a far away look in her eye as she sighed, "But he's already doing so well in his improvement with English since his test yesterday. With the regime I've thought up, he'll be the perfect man in just a matter of months."

Your eyes practically shot out of your head, "M-Months?! You're going to keep him here for several months?"

She nodded as she let you into the house, "Yes, do you think I should keep him longer?"

"Um... not exactly."

She narrowed her eyes at you for a moment, then let her facial features relax, "Well, I suppose your insight had been fairly useful so far. I'll tell you what I have planned and then you will say what can be improved upon. You better not hold back, though. I want to make Koichi become the best possible man for me in the most efficient way possible. I don't care if he hates me for it, but he'll certainly thank me later." Yukako led you into the room Koichi was currently staying in.

The Hirose seemed to jump out of his skin the moment he saw his captor. Although, you being right behind her just confused him, but the look you gave him made it clear that his rescue was the first thing on your mind. "W-What's (Y/N) doing here?"

Yukako's demeanor shifted to become much more bubbly and sweet, "Koichi, don't get you hopes up too much. She's just here to help me." She opened up a side door, "Now, I've been working on this electric chair for a while, but it should be done before dinner time. I think it will really help him retain information better during study time. What are your thoughts?"

There were a lot of things you had expected from her. An electric chair wasn't exactly one of them. "Since you're not exactly an electrician, I'd just be sure to have something nearby in the case it sparks an electrical fire."

She hummed along, "There's a fire extinguisher in the broom closet, I'll just bring that over. Now, if I want to be able to make dinner, I'll need to get some olive oil. I trust you can keep an eye on Koichi, right?"

"Oh. Yeah, of course. He'll be safe with me." That somehow seemed enough to reassure her as she left the room to eventually exit the house.

"(Y/N), quick! Before she gets back! Let's board up the front door so she can't get back inside! Your Stand has a much more limited range than mine so I expect that you'll be able to deal with her when it comes to combat. Although, I'm not so sure how much I want to harm her, maybe I could try using Echoes to convince her to leave me alone in a similar way to what I did to my mom. Also," He paused to gulp nervously, "She implanted some of her hairs into my scalp. When I tried to run away earlier it just pulled me to the ceiling. I don't doubt that it might happen again. Do Josuke and Okuyasu know that you're here?"

You shook your head as he started to drag the electric chair, "No, but if I'm gone for too long my roommate will tell them where I went."

He propped the chair under the doorknob and started to nail it in as you pushed a table next to it to help with the makeshift barricade. "Okay, should we just wait now? Actually, I'll just move my Stand into her view and lure her back over." As he did that, you took one of the metal chords from the torture device and wrapped it around the doorknob.

"Koichi~" Yukako's voice rang out, "Is this what you've been hiding from me? An ability like mine? You must have thought you could use it on the pay phone to call for help. I'm truly happy, though. That the two of us have something that no one else does and that makes of even more perfect for each other! All good relationships should have love and matching goals, right? Though I wonder, did you get (Y/N) to betray me, is she unaware of what you were trying to do, or perhaps you decided to knock her out. Not that I'd care all too much, I never really had high hopes for her. But we have the ultimate compatibility. So please, Koichi... Open the door."

He put the plug into the outlet just as her hand grabbed the handle, sending volts of electricity upon contact. She shrieked before she made it apparent just how furious she was, "I told you to open the door. Hurry up and open the door!"

What followed was the echoing of Koichi saying "I hate you!" from Yukako's side of the door. The Hirose was quite obviously still terrified of the woman, but that didn't seem enough to stop him from yelling back at her, "Th-The ultimate compatibility?! Can't you tell how much I don't want to be here?! That sound won't go away until you cry, apologize, and give up on me."

"What is this? I don't hear any of this." The voice faded away as Koichi's hair seemed to start pulling him.

"This is nothing like the time with Tamami. Her delusions are too strong!" Before he could collide with the windows of the cabinet, you moved so he'd be within Kars' range to catch him.

"I finally found out that we've been bound by the one and only red thread in this world. I was going to try and make you into a fine man, but now things are different." Her hair certainly seemed to have growing as it crept out from underneath the door, writhing around like tentacles. "I won't let you leave this house until you fall in love with me. I will make you love me! Or else... I might just kill you."