Doubts

You hummed softly to yourself as you washed off Abbacchio's blood from your hands. You were in a single toilet public bathroom with the door locked shut. The others were doing there own thing while still by the dog mural. Mostly just wanting to wait until Giorno regained consciousness before driving back to the vineyard.

You dried your hands with some paper towels and then looked down at them. They were good as new, save for the little mark from Risotto showing off his skills earlier. Honestly, it didn't seem like it'd ever heal. You took out some bandages and wrapped up where you had cut yourself earlier, just to make it look like it was still healing. Sure, Abbacchio now new you could manipulate your own blood, but he didn't know that you could heal so easily from wounds of the flesh. And frankly, you'd rather they didn't know that just yet.

You glanced up at the mirror to see your reflection, only for your whole body to jolt as you saw not only yourself but also a familiar red eyed man who stood not far behind you. "R-Risotto?!"

"It would seem you know my name now. I suppose Illuso told you?"

You nodded before turning around to face him, "Yeah, he did. But... why are you here?" Even if you could make a pretty good guess already.

He let out a short sigh, "I had decided to check up on Illuso. He was taking too long with his assigned mission. Now I see why." The steel handrail by the toilet started to bend and then was partially ripped out from the wall, "You and your team killed him."

You took a step away from him and your back pressed against the sink. You weren't exactly keen on losing a bit more of yourself to this guy's ability. "H-Hey, he was trying to kill my teammates, too!"

He peered down at you, "You had agreed readily enough to the idea before. And I had given him specific instructions to avoid killing you. So you weren't in any danger yourself."

You recalled the last conversation you had with Risotto earlier in the day. Then it dawned on you, "That's not..." You shook your head, "When you said that you were going to keep up opposition with my team, I didn't think you meant that you were still going to try and kill them!"

"Then it would seem that there was some miscommunication between us. The rest of your team is working directly for the boss. That makes them the enemy of La Squadra. I thought you had realized this." He stepped closer to you, "But no matter the reason, I can't just look over the death of my teammate. In one way or another, he will be avenged. Not now, perhaps, but eventually."

"...Sorry..." You stared at the floor. Risotto seemed to care a lot for his team. Even if they had been trying to kill your friends, you could still sympathize with the man. And it was your Stand that had done the deed, after all. Not like you were going to mention that to him at the moment.

"There's no need to apologize. That won't bring him back." Risotto grabbed your hand and pressed on your palm, making you look at him with mild confusion, "Your wounds certainly healed fast, didn't they?"

You yanked your hand from his grasp, realizing he been trying to see if you'd show any pain from him pressing on where your injury was supposed to be. "Yeah..."

It was then that Giorno walked toward the bathroom. He had woken up a little bit ago and wanted to check up on you by himself before hitting the road again. He stopped outside the locked door, hearing something from inside. He pressed his ear up against the door and was barely able to make out the hushed voice of someone that was certainly not you.

"So, if we are to continue with our... alliance, it would seem that a new agreement should be made. I'll encourage them to refrain from killing your group from now on. Does that work for you?" Risotto laid out his new deal.