Rib Kicking Fun

The gang drove through the streets of Venezia. And by driving through the streets, that actually meant riding the boat through the waterways. Everyone was being quiet, listening for any sudden sounds. There was only the low hum of the motor.

Narancia, who had been looking through his radar, cut through the silence. "It doesn't look like anyone's following us."

"Bucciarati, are we not leaving Venezia?" Asked Giorno.

"The boss has his own personal elite guards. I'm sure they've already learned about our betrayal. They're probably... going to be coming after us next." Sort of explained Bruno.

"But we don't know what kind of abilities they have." Abbacchio was aware of the disadvantage this gave.

"Correct. If we try to cross the sea unprepared, they might strike us there. Let's wait and see for now." The others nodded in response to Bruno's words.

"Yeah, then we could all be left stranded without food or drinkable water. Definitely not ideal." You patted Coco Jumbo's head who was resting on your lap.

"Mista!" Cried out one of the Sex Pistols. "I'm hungry!"

"We're starving!"

"Our guts are running on empty!"

Their high pitched cries were as loud as ever.

Mista swatted his hands through the air, embarrassed, "Calm the hell down!" He then turned to Bruno, "I know this is really bad timing, but could we stop by a restaurant or something?"

"Well..." Bucciarati thought about it, then smiled, "I supposed we need to refill our guts, as well." So he docked the boat near a nice looking place.

The group sat around a table outside, except Giorno who was a few feet away, doing a last minute check of the area. Abbacchio calmly drank his wine while the Pistols were having the time of their lives chowing down on some pieces of salami.

"You guys have heard of vegetarians, right?" Mista seemed annoyed with the behavior of his own Stand, "Are they allowed to eat, like, cheese?"

Abbacchio gave his take on the question, "Probably not. I mean, milk and eggs come from cows and chickens. That means they probably can't eat cake that uses whipped cream, either."

You took a bite of the dish you had ordered, "I think you're talking about vegans, not vegetarians. Vegetarians just don't eat meat but vegans don't eat anything with animal products."

Mista was appalled, "Then these so called vegans don't eat cake?! I wonder if their bodies actually function better, then."

You shook your head, "They can eat cake. It just can't have stuff like milk or butter in it."

"But then what do those guys do about shoes or handbags?" Narancia also joined in the conversation, "Those are made from leather."

"Well, if they're vegans because they feel bad for animals, they probably wear sneakers or carry backpacks instead." Spoke the purple haired man.

Mista leaned back in his chair, "Man, they're intense. So would you have old ladies dressing like basketball players, then? They'd never let them into a restaurant looking like that."

"So who's this from?" Narancia had deviated from the conversation to tug in the tie you were wearing around your neck. Since learning about how your Stand worked he had asked about various pieces of your outfit. "And how did they end up dying?"

"He was a serial killer that killed women for their hands. His Stand would let him blow people up like that." You snapped your fingers to demonstrate its speed. "He had asked me to strangle him but instead I left him to get his head crushed open by an ambulance." You cut off another bite of food and ate it.