Father and Son

You waited on the boat as Joseph walked down the small ramp to get onto solid ground again. Josuke found the pavement to be incredibly interesting while Koichi just stared at the Higashikata, waiting for him to do something.

The Joestar seemed dejected as he saw his son's reaction, and he took a step forward wrong, tripping on his own foot. However, his son was kind enough to swoop in and catch him, the pieces of the broken cane clanked against the ground.

"Watch..." He paused, embarrassed as he held the old man's arm, "your step. You're gonna fall into the ocean."

The old man sighed, "Sorry. If only I had my cane, I'd be able to get down myself, but it broke a moment ago..."

Josuke did his best to avoid eye contact as a blush dusted across his face, "G-Guess I don't have a choice. Hold my hand." When Joseph did nothing, he clasped his hand around his father's himself, leading him away.

You shook your head with a smile as you followed Okuyasu and Jotaro off the boat. The former seeming very proud of himself as he picked up the broken cane.

"I just had a great idea! Why not have Crazy Diamond fix the cane?"

You took the pieces from the Nijimura, "Maybe later. Right now it's better if it stays broken."

"Oh... okay." He still seemed confused though and Koichi looked like he was going to cry from just how touched he was.

Kars took form next to you, not seeming quite as happy as everyone else. His main focus wasn't on the budding relation between father and son, but the aged body of Joseph Joestar. The man who had forced him into space had become so weak and frail.

You turned to Jotaro, "I guess all that's left is to get the bow and arrow." You crouched down next to the beaten up knocked out body of Red Hot Chili Pepper's Stand user. "Who even is he, anyway?"

Koichi took it upon himself to introduce the man, "He said his name was Akira Otoishi. He wanted to become a famous Rock Star or something. But how are we going to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone again?"

"When I was pulled into what I believe was his house, I noticed quite a bit of expensive trinkets lying around along with a few stacks of cash. My guess is that he stole them with his Stand. That should be evidence enough to get him into prison. But to ensure that he maintains civilized actions and behavior," You tapped your chin in thought, "I suppose intimidation will have to suffice. He's still a high school student, so I'm inclined to stay away from methods that are too damaging, both physically and mentally."

A SPW member handed you a suitcase that was designed specifically for holding the bow and arrow. With that in hand, you and Jotaro tracked down Akira's house and retrieved the weapon safely. With the Kujo directing a threat on the Oitoishi's life, he decided he'd be safer in prison.

It was at the popular Café Rengatei that the others were informed of the aforementioned event. Joseph was sitting at a table separated from everyone, just staring into the distance.

Koichi pointed at the briefcase, "So, what exactly is going to happen to the bow and arrow?"

You took a sip of your drink, "The foundation is just going to research it and keep it safe. We already have two others but maybe with more samples we'll be able to better unravel the mysteries of Stands."

Josuke gave a relieved sigh, "That's great!"

Koichi followed suit, "Thank goodness! That's means it's all finally over! It didn't even end up being that big of a deal. Hooray!"

You pulled the suitcase off the table and set it against your chair, "Jotaro and I are going to question Akira more on the other people he shot later. There's probably still some more Stand users out there, so be careful." They all gave their assurances that they would.