It's a Boy!

"This one looks like it'll do." You had taken a page out of Formaggio's book and looked through the map resting on the passenger seat with the route drawn out on it. "They seem to be heading in about the same direction we want to go."

You had been tasked with finding a new vehicle to hide the turtle in. At the moment you were looking through a small parking lot near where the train had stopped. You picked up the map and the few books below it and placed the turtle, with all your teammates inside, underneath.

You were about to go into the turtle yourself when you felt a phone buzz in your pocket. Which was a bit alarming at first, since your phone had been dead for a while thanks to Abbacchio. You assumed a La Squadra member had slipped it into your pocket or something. Probably Prosciutto. You glanced around the parking lot to make sure no one was around before you moved several paces away from the truck. You answered the call and kept your voice quiet. "Um... hello?"

"Hmm... you have a nice voice." Melone licked his lips as he pulled out the computer for his Stand. "I think you'll do very well. I'm Melone. How about we make a child together?"

Your eyes widened, not sure if you had heard him right, "I'm sorry... what?"

Melone laid down on the seats of ab empty booth in the train, "When I heard our inside man was actually a woman, I just had to take the chance to get to know you a bit more. I think we could really be compatible. Although, I suppose I am using Bucciarati's blood and not my own." He sighed, leaning his head on one hand, "But that doesn't change the fact that I think we could still meet up and..." He leaned closer to his phone, "try for real."

His explanation didn't help much, leaving you just as confused as before. "I still don't understand what you're going on about."

"It's for my Stand. Now, could you be a dear and answer a few questions for me? It's for the child."

"I... guess?" You weren't sure you liked wherever this was heading.

"How's your health?"

"Almost perfect, I suppose." Considering you were immune to sickness and disease. Although, it could be argued that your health was actually quite terrible, in the sense that you were sort of dead.

"What's your birthdate? Your real one, if you'd be so kind." You could already hear him typing things out on his end.

"It's (B/D)..." You paused before continuing, wondering if you should actually tell him. But La Squadra already knew you were immortal and all that, so you couldn't find much harm in it, "...1868."

"Di molto! No wonder you go to such lengths to hide your background." He glanced to a picture of you that he had taped to the corner of his computer screen, "Bellissimo... It's a good thing your body doesn't age, or else we might've had some problems." He continued filling the blanks, "I tasted your blood, so I already know that your blood type is (b/t). Right?"

"...yeah..." Your picked at the bandages Bruno had wrapped around the cut on your arm. You had been just letting the wound bleed for appearances sake, but that meant your blood was still on the train from the little kerfuffle. And it was weird to know that he had tasted it.

"Do you smoke or drink? Do you do any drugs?" Melone continued on as if it were the usual questionnaire.

"No to the first one, occasionally to the second, and definitely no to the last."