Hook, Line, and Sinker

"B-Bruno!" You moved his arm over your shoulders to help keep him upright.

"The zipper you gave me is starting to close." Noted Prosciutto, as he looked at the one along his torso, "The one on my chin has already disappeared." And soon the other one zipped shut and faded, and he smiled at Bruno's worried expression, "What's the matter? Exhausted from your stiff shoulders?"

"Sticky Fingers!" Bucciarati had his Stand go in for another attack.

Prosciutto almost laughed, "I can see your movements! You're too slow, Bucciarati!" Grateful Dead grabbed Sticky Fingers by the arm it was punching with, "Now I've got you! You're finished!" He yanked Bruno away from you. His goal was to age Bucciarati enough to render him unconscious. Then he could make a quick getaway with his partner and leave the explaining up to you.

But apparently your team leader had a plan of his own in mind already, "I was aware of what would happen if my body warmed up." Prosciutto gasped. "And I was also prepared to get caught. I will complete this mission. I will also protect my crew. One of the hardest parts of being a capo is the fact that I have to do both." Bruno put his hand over Prosciutto's, holding it tightly, "Are you prepared? I am." He stomped on the floor and a zipper appeared along the bottom and side of the train.

The blonde man saw it as well, "Y-You can't mean... You bastard! You can't be serious!" So much for his plan.

"Doing both is simple," Continued Bucciarati, "if I can get you off this train. If I can just undo the aging, the rest of my team will be back, and we'll be able to protect Trish! (Y/N), I want you to try and convince your Stand to work with you again. Also, you should watch over this guy's partner and the turtle."

"O-Okay!" You picked up the turtle and held it tightly against your chest. But you were fairly sure that you wouldn't be sticking with the task he had given you. At least, not with the way things seemed to be going. You didn't want Bucciarati to be hurt, but you had also promised Pesci you'd make sure his partner didn't die. And if he did die, La Squadra wouldn't just sit idly by.

Prosciutto tried to get Bruno's hand off, "Let go! We're moving at 150 kilometers per hour!"

"Oh, come on, now." Chided Bruno, "You're the one who grabbed me." Sticky Fingers unzipped the side of the train as Bucciarati tried to bring both him and Prosciutto closer to the gap.

"Are you trying to die, you bastard?!" Shouted the blonde man as Bruno leaped out with him in tow. He barely managed to grab onto the zipped open area of the train.

You took a few steps away from the opening toward Pesci. You didn't want him or the turtle to end up flying out. The dead train conductor did, though, body breaking and splitting open as it collided with the ground.

"Pesci! What the hell are you doing?!" Prosciutto knew he couldn't exactly openly ask you for help so he tried to wake up his partner. "Pesci! Hurry up and stop the train!"

As the green haired guy started to stir, you found something laying around in the driver's car to tie him up with. Bucciarati could still see you, so you wanted to make it look like you weren't working with La Squadra. It would be suspicious to Bruno if Pesci was easily able to rejoin the fight when you were supposed to be watching over him. You tied the cord around Pesci's wrists to prevent him from using Beach Boy in some capacity. You mentally apologized to Prosciutto, since you didn't really want to make this whole encounter more difficult for him.

Pesci's eyes shot open, "(Y-Y/N), what are you-" But his attention was drawn to his partner, "Bro!" He tried to get up, only to stumble because of his tied hands. "I-I can't!"

The open area of the train started to zip back shut, "Just stop the train!" And then it sealed itself off and both Prosciutto and Bruno practically flew toward the back of the train, heading toward the ground quickly.