Care to Lend a Hand?

Monday Afternoon, you and Santana walked into St. Gentlemen's to pick out some sandwiches for lunch, hoping the katsu ones would still be there. You picked up the tray and tongs.

"Santana, I'm sorry but it seems that there's only one left and it has a hole in the plastic wrap." You sighed and started to look around the rest of the bakery, "It's probably safer to just get something else. Maybe next time."

"Yeah... okay." Mumbled the Pillar Man as you paid. The two of you headed over to the park to eat some lunch together. A brown dog bolted across the grass, lacking a collar. Santana's eyes filled with determination, "I'm going to pet that dog."

You were more intrigued by what you saw in the direction the dog ran from. Yoshikage Kira was eating a Katsu sandwich under the same tree he had been yesterday. "I'll go find us a place to sit then." You walked over to Kira.

At the sound of footsteps, he immediately shot a glare in their direction. Although he relaxed somewhat when it was you, but simultaneously grew a bit anxious knowing the severed hand laid at the bottom of the paper bag next to him. "Hello, (Y/N). I see your companion from yesterday is lacking." He pointed towards the names carved in by Rohan.

"Yeah, I was just helping him with research for his manga. Do you mind if I eat lunch with you?" He gave a pat to the ground on the side without the severed hand. You happily sat down, "My roommate is also around here somewhere, he'll probably show up soon." You paused for a moment, blinking a bit to make sure you had seen it right, "Yoshikage, I think someone just took your sandwich bag..."

"What?!" He looked to his right. Indeed, it had been taken.

"Did you... have something else in it?" You asked, since the sandwich was in his hand. He didn't seem the type of person to freak out over a missing empty bag.

He faked a laugh, "Ah, yes. My wallet. After I paid I just placed it in the bag instead back in my pocket." Both of you peered out to the other side of the tree.

"Oh, it was Shigechi? I know him. I think he's with Josuke and Okuyasu, too. I'll just go ask him to give it back." You started to stand up but Yoshikage stopped you.

"No. Please. Don't worry about this. I'll go get it back myself. You wouldn't want your roommate to worry when he can't find you. Don't bother waiting for me to come back though. I'll see you for dinner." He flashed a smile before nervously adjusting his tie and following after the students.

Not even a minute later, Santana quite literally rolled in. He had essentially tackled a dog. It dropped a St. Gentleman's bag that it had been carrying in its mouth.

"You're a bad dog." Proclaimed Santana, "It's not good to steal things from people." He let go of the animal and it immediately dashed away. The Pillar Man let out an angry huff, "That one is nothing like tiny beast. He would never stoop so low as to steal something."

You chuckled, "I wouldn't be so sure about that. Before I took him in, he used to take food straight off other people's plates."

"What?! Really?"

"Yup." You went over and picked up the sandwich bag, inside it being a singular katsu sandwich.

"Oh. The dog took it from some kid with a spiky head when he wasn't looking." Mentioned Santana.

"Ah, I see. He just thought it was his. I should go give this to him to help clear up any misunderstandings." You stood up and dusted off your clothes.