Mind of Its Own

"Yes! Bucciarati's okay!" Shouted Narancia. "And he was going after the arrow before the boss was!"

Abbacchio looked at his leader with pride, "Of course he's okay."

Bruno turned toward the braided blonde, "The way you're talking..." Your eyes widened, surprised a tad by his new voice. "Sounds like it's Narancia who's inside you. Am I correct?"

The Ghirga gasped before his mouth widened into a smile, "Yeah!"

"And the rest of you...?" The pink haired man scanned the take down team. You all took a moment to say who you were to get Bucciarati up to date.

"Well done, Bucciarati." Commended Polnareff, who was still in your hands. "You've already figured out this bizarre situation."

"That voice..." Bruno stepped closer to you. "Are you Polnareff, the man we were supposed to meet earlier? (Y/N)'s friend?"

"Indeed. That's me. I was killed by Diavolo. But I swapped souls with this turtle, so I'm barely clinging to this world, basically as a ghost. And that is my stand." He pointed as best he could to the figure hunched over on the ground. "The arrow's power caused it to go berserk, and it is now Chariot Requiem. That's the reason your souls have all swapped."

Pesci raised his hand, "Um... if Coco Jumbo switched into your dead body, does that mean he's dead now?"

"Does it matter?" Responded Prosciutto. "It's just a turtle. Get over it."

"But I liked that turtle..." Moped the former green haired guy.

"Wait." Bucciarati realized something important. "If our souls have swapped, then the one in my body is-"

Mista cut him off, "He hasn't woken up yet. He's still out cold." He had his gun out and ready. "And I'm glad you're safe Bucciarati. Your body is being watched over by Number Seven of the Pistols. He hasn't moved an inch. He's completely out."

You brushed a strand of purple hair out of your face, "Although, Trish said that she didn't feel the boss' soul from your body."

Risotto briefly nodded to Bucciarti. It was his way of showing he was glad to see him alive and well. Then he went on to share another of his ideas. "So potentially, going off the fact that the boss has multiple personalities, it could be Doppio in that body right now. Not Diavolo. Though I'm unsure of where that would place the actual boss."

"G-Guys! Requiem's getting up!" Noticed Giorno. "We already know how to use the arrow. If we take control of that arrow, everything will be over!"

Bucciarati, being closest to the arrow, immediately dove for it. However, the arm of Sticky Fingers appeared and tightly gripped its user by the throat. "Sticky Fingers... What in the world..."

"Pick up the arrow!" Ordered the Giovanna. "Requiem's charging at you!"

Before it could get close enough to attack, Mista fired a few bullets straight into it, "I'm gonna knock the arrow away! Hurry and pick it up!"

"Something's wrong! Don't tell me that was..." Bruno quickly turned his head to look at Number One riding a bullet while screaming death threats at its user. "The pillar next to you! Mista, duck!"

Trish was faster. "Spice Girl!" Her Stand punched the bullet before it lodged itself into Mista's brain, rubberfying it.

Mista stared at his Stand in confusion, "What the... Number one? Where the hell did you come from?" The little yellow guy was punching at its user's head. It was rather weak, but still annoying. "Hey, stop!" It took Number Three's punch to knock some sense into him.