Victory Achieved

"So we finally did it?" Asked Mista, one hand on his still bleeding chest.

"We're the one's who won?" Trish almost couldn't believe it.

"Oh, we should hurry back to the Colosseum. Bucciarati may be back in his body, but we still need to take care of his wounds. I'm sure he'll want to know everything that happened after everyone's souls switched back." Abbacchio started walking away toward the Colosseum.

"Hey..." Mista nudged at Ghiacchio's unconscious form with his foot. "Wake up. The battle's over."

The ice man's eyes shot wide open, "Are you friggin' kidding me? What the hell?!" He scrambled up to his feet before feeling around to make sure he was back to normal again. "Damn it!" He let out an angry huff, "I guess I should go tell Risotto..."

Abbacchio stopped in his tracks when he didn't see the Giovanna moving, "Hey, what the hell are you waiting for, Giorno? You're the only one that can heal his wounds properly."

"Yeah... (Y/N) and I will follow in a second." Spoke Giorno, as he crouched down to heal the beat up chihuahua. Then he picked up the arrow head.

Trish suddenly stumbled forward, Mista being the one to steady her, "Whoa, be careful, Trish."

"You guys are taking way too long." Ghiacchio didn't really care about any of the members of Bucciarati's team at the moment. He went on ahead, wanting to see his own group again as soon as he could.

"Thanks." She was talking to Mista. "Something suddenly appeared near my feet..." Trish looked behind her to see what it was.

Mista stared at it in shock, his eyes landing on a stone that looked quite similar to a Stand he had fought a week ago. But then he realized the pink haired girl had seemingly vanished into thin air, "Trish? Hey, Trish! Wh-Where'd you go, Trish? Hey, Giorno! Where the hell is Trish?!"

"Unbelievable... Trish is right there." Giorno pointed to the stone.

"Yeah, I'm right here." Trish's voice seemed a bit lower to the ground than moments prior. "I didn't trip on this rock. It's what was in its shadow."

Coco Jumbo stepped out into the light, "Don't leave me behind." It was Polnareff's voice that came out. "If you leave me behind, I don't know how many days it'll take me to get to the Colosseum."

"J-Jean! Y-You're still alive?" You immediately rushed over to the turtle, picking it up with two hands to confirm it for yourself. "You're still alive!"

Trish exited the turtle room, "But if all of our minds switched back, then your soul... and the turtle..."

"Are you stuck as the turtle forever now?" Abbacchio looked at the animal with mild interest.

"My body is dead." He let himself partly out of the key, showing that he wasn't the turtle but a spirit hanging out in the animal's Stand. "But the moment my soul got sucked out, I was able to hang on to this turtle Stand. I can't leave this key, but I decided to live here for a while as a ghost." He gave you a sheepish smile, "I'm sorry if I worried you, (Y/N). You must've been looking for me for some time since I disappeared a while back."

"I'm just glad to know you're still around." Your hand moved to the broken heart pendant of your necklace, "And if you ever get tired of that turtle but don't want to leave for good, just let me know. I could use your earring with my Stand, if you wanted me to."

The French man laughed, "Spending forever with Dio sounds like it could be my own personal Hell, but I'll let you know if I ever change my mind."

"Okay, so, that's great and all, but we need to go fix up Bucciarati." Mista was getting tired of waiting around.