Lick

While out of view of Polpo's cell, you brought out Dio. You put a finger to your lips, signaling for him to not speak in the event a Stand user was nearby to hear him. He watched with narrowed eyes as you unzipped his torso and placed the lighter inside. Since Polpo was still very much alive, it wouldn't affect your Stand. Instead it would simply be the lighter's little hiding place until the next day.

You left the prison without a hitch. Although, Mista wasn't outside. You assumed he simply got tired of waiting, or maybe he had never intended to stick around in the first place. You turned a corner only to see Bruno Bucciarati standing there as if he were waiting for you. Which he was.

He seemed almost disappointed in you. "Walk with me." He stopped for a second so you could catch up with him before continuing, "I see you're determined to join Passione despite my interventions. Why?"

You figured you might as well keep your fake reasoning fairly basic, "I just need the money and the connections it'll bring."

His next footstep faltered. He turned to you, eyeing you carefully. Then he leaned closer. And almost as quick as it had happened, he licked the side of your face. He put a hand on your shoulder as he whispered into your ear, "Liar." Seeing your confused gaze he figured he should explain himself, "I wasn't sure if you were telling the truth at first, but this sweetness confirms it, you're lying to me (Y/N) (L/N). So you better explain yourself."

You shook your head, "I'm not sure you'll even understand."

"Try me." He had led you to a secluded area, no one else was in sight.

"I..." Then thought crossed your mind that perhaps Bucciarati could be an ally. He seemed like decent human being, after all. And for that you'd need his trust. "I'm looking for an arrow that is capable of bringing out the manifestation of one's spirit, as well as a French man who ended up getting caught up in the mafia somehow while searching for it."

He listened attentively, "And by manifestation of a spirit I assume you're referring to a Stand. Do you have one of your own? Also, if your friend was an enemy to Passione, I'm afraid it is likely he has been disposed of already."

"No, he's still alive. I'm sure of it. And yes," You brought out Dio, "I have a Stand of my own. Dio here can stop time for a few seconds, but I can't control him."

He smiled faintly, "It makes more sense to me now why you hardly seemed scared of Passione with a rather powerful ability like that. My Sticky Fingers can-"

You held up a hand, "Um... did I hear you right? Did you just say sticky fingers?"

Dio leaned on your shoulder, "Maybe we should get going (Y/N). This guy seems like a pervert."

"It's just the name of my Stand." He brought out Sticky Fingers, a helmeted blue and white fellow with a few zippers here and there. "He can unzip anything. Here, let me show you." His stand bopped your elbow and a zipper formed, detaching your forearm from the bicep. "See?"

You moved the newly stumped arm. It didn't feel painful at all. And, no matter how hard you tried, your body wouldn't allow you to reattach it on your own. It was as though it were acting like it was still part of you, "What an interesting ability."

He reattached your arm, "I still don't like the fact that you decided to try and join Passione, no matter what your reasons are. But remember, it's much easier to join than it is to leave. And be careful no matter your ability, our gang has many enemies even amongst ourselves. I won't tell anyone of your goals, but I'll put in a good word for you with Polpo." He started to walk away.

"Thanks, Bucciarati. Though I'm a bit curious to know who exactly the leader of Pas-"

He cut you off, "Those who actively ask around about the boss' identity wind up dead. No one knows who he is, and he likes to keep it that way. So don't ask around about it." And with that Bruno left to return towards the prison. He was sticking to his word.