Hand it Over

Your eyes darted around the new area. Everything just seemed a bit off with it all being reflected from how it normally appeared.

"(Y-Y/N)!" That was Fugo's voice. He looked like had seen better days, having been beaten around already by the enemy and all, "L-Let go of her!"

He was, of course, saying that because of the hands currently wrapped around your neck. Your own hands instinctually moved to try and claw away at them, but it was futile since they belonged to a Stand. Your were pretty sure the person your group was fighting was a part of La Squadra. Had he not gotten the memo that you were kinda working together with them?

"Oh? Then are you going to tell me what your team is doing here?" A man wearing a rather plush looking jacket thing stood next to his Stand.

Fugo grit his teeth together, slamming a fist down on the ground, "Y-You bastard." He looked you in the eyes, conflicted. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). But it's better for the rest of the team." He locked eyes with the man again, "I'm not going to tell you anything."

The brown haired man shrugged, "Fine then. I only need one person alive to tell me what you're all doing here. It just so happens to be that you're not that person." The Stand dropped you to the ground and then swung a fist at Fugo, hitting him in the jaw. Then the sound of footsteps could be heard from outside the mirror world, "Huh, looks like your teammates are abandoning you. Guess I'll go see what they're after since Fugo's basically done for anyway. And you..." He leaned in close and whispered, "we'll talk more soon." And then the Stand hit the back of your neck with side of its hand, and your body fell forward onto the ground while he chased after Abbacchio.

Meanwhile, Dio had taken form in the normal world, as incapable of entering the mirror one as any other. Not seeing you in sight, he had at first thought that perhaps he had somehow broken free from the confines of being a Stand. But he soon realized that wasn't the case.

Giorno narrowed his eyes at his father, "Dio..."

Abbacchio looked him up and down, having not been able to see your Stand last time because he was unconscious. "So this is her Stand?" He shook his head, "That doesn't matter right now. Do whatever the hell you want Giorno. I'm focusing on the mission." Then he turned around and ran in the direction of the dog mosaic.

"I'm here to try and get (Y/N) and Fugo out of that mirror world. So don't bother me, okay?" Giorno walked nearer to where the mirror had been, still avoiding Purple Haze, "Why'd she even let you out anyway?"

Dio tried to move closer to his son, only for him to be out of his range, "Look. I'm sorry, okay?"

"Sorry? Sorry?! For what?! Murdering innocent people? Making everyone's lives miserable?" Giorno clutched at the front of his own shirt, "Or for leaving me with people who couldn't care less about me?"

"Listen." Dio stood as close as he could, his eyes closed as he sorted through his thoughts, "I, too, was raised by a pretty shitty dad. He lived on alcohol and worked my mother to death." Giorno looked doubtful for where Dio was headed with this, but let the vampire continued nonetheless, "And that doesn't excuse my actions. I know that. I mean, look at you. You might have been worse off than I was, but you still managed to become a respectable human being. And I... I went down a similar path as my father. But I'm asking you to let me change that. To let me try and be the kind of father that you deserve." Dio let out a sigh, as Giorno had yet to say anything in response, "Of course, you don't have to say anything now, but..."

"Okay..." Giorno's gaze softened and he took a step closer, "I can't trust you yet, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to let you try."

Now in his range, Dio pulled Giorno into a hug, a genuine smile on his face as he held his son close, "Hey, that's good enough for me." The Giovanna tried to get out of his hold, but the vampire stood firm.