Approval

"Was that on your end or on mine?" Asked Bruno, having heard the knocking.

"Mine, I think. Santana, could you check who's at the door, please?"

"Yeah, I got it." But before he left, Santana leaned closer to you, serious, whispering so Bruno couldn't hear. "I approve of him, (Y/N)." He gave you a thumbs up. Then he made his way to the front door.

"What was that about? What did he say to you?" Asked Narancia, legs crossed in mid air. He felt left out.

"Ah, well..." You scratched the side of your face.

But you were interrupted by Santana's scream. Not exactly one of fright, more one of rage?

"Santana, what is it? What happened?!" You called out, worried for him.

Bruno leaned closer to his camera, trying to see if he could figure out what was going on. "Is everything all right over there? Are you okay?"

Polnareff stood up out of his chair and peered down the hall, "I don't know."

"Er... I'll be back soon. I promise. I'm just going to check it out." You dashed over to where the Pillar Man was. He was standing in front of the door, his hands balled into fists.

Santana held a protective hand out in front of you, encouraging you to stay away. "I don't know how he did it, or how he came back, but somehow Yoshikage Kira is standing at our front door. You shouldn't even have to see him again, so I want you to stay out of this. I can take care of him, I'm sure of it."

"That's... Kira's a ghost now. I met him on the train here." You explained.

"What?" Santana looked at you, hurt, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to, I swear. I just didn't want our reunion to be ruined by the anger you hold toward him. So I was going to tell you tomorrow. I didn't think he'd show up here, though. I told him to stay away. And he was supposed to be on some mission elsewhere."

"So what do we do with him? You aren't going to let him in here, are you?"

"No. I won't. I'll talk to him out there." Santana was clearly unhappy about the situation but agreed. So you opened the door a smidge and slipped through the crack, shutting it tightly behind you. "Okay. What is it Kir- wow." Your eyes immediately spotting the significant lack of a left arm.

Yoshikage started to spell it out, "The target wasn't at the location. While there, I was attacked by these little creatures, or spirit cleansers, that might have been some sort of Stand. I'm not sure. But they got my arm."

"And what?" You folded your arms over your chest, unamused. "Do you want me to get you a new one?"

"That..." He considered it, "Would be much appreciated if that's something you're willing to give me. That's not why I'm here, though. The monk told me that fifty six people committed suicide or died strange deaths while at the mansion. I want to know if that information is true or if the monk was lying to me. I know you have the capabilities to find this out, and I figured this was probably the fastest way. I also know this is asking for a lot considering what I've put you through in the past. I'll make it up to you if I can."

"Hmm..." You gave him a cold stare, while also considering the situation in a different light. Yoshikage was a ghost. Someone that would be invisible to most people. He also had a knack for killing. All things that made him a great hitman. He could be pretty useful for taking on some of the dirtier jobs that the Foundation sometimes found necessary. You could also get Rohan to write something in him, just in case, to prevent him from doing any of the things that he shouldn't. Like Kira had offered before.  "Okay. I'll do it. But you'll owe me, got it?"