The Temporary Observer

"You really shouldn't have been so easy on him, (Y/N). How would you even know if he was lying?" Grumbled Jotaro.

"Well, based on the beating of his heart, he seemed to be telling the truth." Kars picked up a chunk of the doll, inspecting it for anything unusual. Satisfied with what he saw he tossed his back into the pile. "But I don't particularly like his type of person. Very cowardly, and valuing their own life more than the mission. Whoever is behind Red Hot Chili Pepper really failed at finding a good minion. Also, that Hazamada kid didn't list your name among those the enemy wanted away with. Perhaps he is aware of your... situation."

"I mean, I think he was listening in when I sort of admitted it to Keicho. I don't think Josuke and the others understood what I meant, though." You fidgeted with the broken heart pendant on your necklace, "But I always get kind of nervous when telling others, cause I can't really be sure about how they'll react." You glanced over at a nearby clock by the train station, "I should probably hurry up and get groceries now, though. I'll see you around, JoJo."

"No. I'll go with you. I came all the way out here, and I don't have much else to do at the moment. I'll help." Jotaro took only a few strides to match up with your pace, his hands still shoved into the pockets of his pants.

"Oh, okay..."

It was ultimately uneventful. It was just shopping, after all, with Jotaro being the the pair of muscles for holding most of the bags. As the two of you placed the groceries onto the counter, Iggy and Santana rushed out to start digging through them, pulling out the things they had asked for before helping put away everything else.

"Oh, Jotaro. Noriaki's going to be visiting this summer. Are you still going to be around then?"  You asked while placing a jug of milk in the fridge.

"Depends on how quick all this Stand business goes on for, but maybe I'll stick around anyways," He leaned on the counter, "But I've been thinking of bringing the old man over, too. He might be able to help locate the user since the enemy can travel through electrical currents and whatnot."

You shrugged, "Sure. But maybe we should wait a bit before dragging him into the mix. He still can't really fight like he used to."

"And it's a shame, too." Mused Kars who looked closely at Santana's choice of cuisine. "I have yet to see him since my unfortunate incident, but I doubt he's gotten better over the years. To think I lost to a human that can't even put up with their Hamon training. It's honestly embarrassing."

Once Jotaro ended up leaving, you made your way to Budo-ga Oka to tell them about what exactly had gone down while they were in school. Students were already leaving the campus's by the time you arrived. You spotted Tamami waiting by the front, he probably had a similar idea to you, or perhaps he was just there to follow Koichi around.

Nevertheless, you were pulled aside by someone before you had a chance to greet him. It was a female with long wavy dark hair, her purple eyes stared at you coldly and a scowl was etched across her face. "Who are you Koichi?"

You raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Everyday I see you waiting outside of school for him. Why?" Her voice was harsh, and she seemed the type of person to lash out if she heard an answer that she didn't like.

"Oh, Since I don't go here I wait for him to come out with the others when we all hang out together. I'm not waiting just for him, though. We're just friends, anyhow. But why do you want to know?" You saw Koichi exiting the school at that moment, meaning the girl next to you saw the same thing. She quickly ducked out of his possible view, a hand over her chest and her cheeks slightly flushed. "Oh, I see. You like him, right?"