𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻

𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝙰𝚝 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕

goblet of fire *⋆.*:·゚deathly hallows

VIOLETTA MALFOY WAS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH - 

      she was fierce, ambitions and a Malfoy. She was the perfect pureblood daughter; in public she held her chin up, sneered at anyone who owned less money than her or whose bloodline wasn't as pure as Malfoys'. She had outstanding manners when interacting with the right people, she despised muggles and anything that had to do with them. 

      But what people didn't know, was that Violetta Narcissa Malfoy was a total softie when it came to her family. She was her parents pride and joy, just like her brothers. Violetta was the middle child, the only daughter. Regulus Malfoy was her older twin brother by seven and half minutes and Draco Malfoy was three years younger than them. 

MANY SAID THAT VIOLETTA IS SPECIAL - 

      because she was the first girl born into the Malfoy line in centuries which also Voldemort took notice of and took great interest in the girl right after she was born. Violetta's early years before Voldemort's fall went on with her parents arguing with Abraxas Malfoy and his delusional need for power, he would even sacrifice his granddaughter for it. 

      And he did. Abraxas Malfoy offered the girl on a silver plater, although no one truly knew why Voldemort was interested in Violetta, and what he did to her behind those closed doors when she was merely four months old.

SOME MIGHT SAY THAT VIOLETTA WAS HOSTILE - 

     but she preferred to be called strong-headed, willful if you want to. Her personality didn't only come from the Malfoy side of her genetics but from the Blacks. Violetta didn't look like the other Malfoys. She didn't have the blonde hair and grey eyes, she had inherited her mother's brown eyes and darker hair. 

    Unlike many Blacks before her ― including her older twin brother and their younger brother ― she wasn't named after the stars or constellations. She was a flower, like her mother. While her parents cherished how Violetta was a Black through and through, they did fear that their girl might turn out exactly like some Blacks before her. 

BUT VIOLETTA WAS A BLOOD PURIST - 

     so there's was no way that she was going to turn out like the scums of her mother's line. The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black was a famous pureblood house but more famous because of its blood-traitors and not their power. But luckily Violetta was friends with purebloods, she was a Slytherin, she loathed muggles.

      Violetta Narcissa Malfoy loved her life and she wasn't going to change that or herself for anyone, expect maybe for her family. But she didn't have to because in their eyes, the spoiled, mean and sarcastic girl was perfection itself. She wasn't going to end up like Sirius Black, Andromeda Black or Regulus Black to name a few.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY - 

       the Malfoy girl has never been in love. She didn't know what falling in love was like, how it felt or how she was suppose to fall in love. She wasn't going to be handed over to some pureblood boy just because it was a custom to do so ― her family was old-fashioned but Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy chose not to marry their only daughter off because of traditions. 

       Then in her seventh and last year at Hogwarts, she was introduced to a Beauxbatons' champion by accident. She didn't think too much of this introduction but for some reason, she found herself feeling the most strangest feelings she has ever felt.  Certainly Violetta Narcissa Malfoy wasn't going to fall for this French witch with the most beautiful sparkling eyes and through this girl, Violetta Narcissa Malfoy wasn't going to turn out to exactly like her mother's favorite cousin.

RIGHT?